test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Traven Blackdagger

bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
I do believe that you need to take a look at the Boss Traven Blackdagger. Running redq today brought up Cragmire Crypts Epic. Dungeon was completed, but the issue is with the last boss, Traven.

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Traven Blackdagger deals 314009 (624623) Fire Damage to you with Fire Bomb.

No Red area before the attack hits, it deals massive damage even after mitigation and the worst part of it is that this is a 13k min il instance. I dont know of any 13k il players that have 300khp (maybe some tanks out there..maybe) but the fact that there is no warning for the attack, no way to dodge it and doesn't just target tanks makes this attack in desperate need of review and fixing.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll pass this on for investigation.
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Traven is big ouchies!
    It doesn't help that the first fire that he pulls is... I don't know, it's kinda weird, you don't see it at first, but then it shows only as a red circle, and the red circle doesn't go away, even after you pop the barrel.
    I suspect that a big part of the big ouchies is the combat advantage from the adds, but that doesn't explain that first attack.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • arran#4326 arran Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 69 Arc User
    It's good to see the real issues are being addressed, we'll finally be able to grind cragmire crypts <3
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Reported in March 2020! I guess 15 months for it to be looked at is pretty good around here. Thanks for letting us know :)
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Wow, I had completely forgotten about reporting this, over a year ago. Thx for the fixes @lassor , lets hope it doesn't take ANOTHER year to go live. :p