test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Captive Rescue

lordjox#6864 lordjox Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Hello. I have encountered a problem with the "Captive Rescue" quest in Well of Dragons . In short, there is no one to free, no prisoners appear. Please fix it.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,214 Arc User
    Yes, no captive was spawned in the whole area. The 'guards' are spawned though.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • detour#2506 detour Member Posts: 1 New User
    problem still not solved you should just drop the quest all together

problem still not solved you should just drop the quest all together

Why? Dropping the quest won't help you. Having the quest in journal won't hurt you.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Have you tried different instances or days? sometimes WoD is popular and all the captives are freed (usually the day it is offered) but the next day they are all there because some other quest is 'new'
  • lordjox#6864 lordjox Member Posts: 11 Arc User

Have you tried different instances or days? sometimes WoD is popular and all the captives are freed (usually the day it is offered) but the next day they are all there because some other quest is 'new'

I tried to change instances, tried another day, same all the time. There are no prisoners.
  • amorphousmurk#1727 amorphousmurk Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    This happens in all instances. No captives are spawning, ever. Dropping and retaking the quest doesn't help.
    Yup! The quest has nothing to do with the captive. Captive should be available regardless you have the quest or not. The captive was always available to be freed even when you didn't have the quest.
  • wevvin#2649 wevvin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This happened to me yesterday, and the day before that too. Same as above, logging out and back in, changing instances, waiting forever etc. nothing helps. The captives just NEVER spawn anymore.
    Last time (yesterday) I was there, I also did not see any messenger.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Now that the cult lost its base in Rothe Valley - and everywhere else outside the Well of Dragons - they don't have anywhere to supply prisoners from.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    I've been at the WoD because of legacy 5 quest and i also haven't seen any captive in the prison camp area.
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    At least Luna can now be at ease - without captives, she has nothing to worry about.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the info everyone - escalating!
  • juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    Still no captives. Tried various characters and instances. No captives spawning.