test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirage weapon store still empty for Bards

grumpy#9072 grumpy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
The artifact store in the River district is still unavailable to bards and from what i have seen various other people who have completed that campaign on other characters, anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• grindcorexgrindcorex Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I didn't finish the campaign yet but as for the bard Watcher Set, i can't seem to find an answer anywhere to the question: is the bard watcher set dropped in Undermountain expeditions and what essences should be used?
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    @grindcorex I bet that if so many weapon sets for the bard just do not exist as they should right now, there is little hope the Watcher Set does either. Seems they just forgot about weapons for their new class.

No idea which of the bosses gives the chance at the set for that class (if it exists) and for those who don't know, each of the bosses have combinations of different drops for different classes but not all of them, so you need to know which boss you need to summon (hence which essence to offer to summon it) for whatever class in the party needs the set, therefore no idea which essence you need but yea, I would confirm it's even a thing for Bards before undertaking that grueling nightmare and just wasting your time. It's hard enough to get a strong enough group together to grind that thing out as it is with all it's RNG hidden behind RNG hidden behind RNG without doing it for nothing.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    I would just try running all watchers and see if you get lucky.
    In the bards weapon collections tab there are sets like the burnished which were removed over a year ago. If they made a bard burnished set there is a good chance they have a watcher set as well
  • grumpy#9072 grumpy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Still nothing from Cryptic regarding Bards not seeing Campaign store weapons and no comments from posts asking, very very poor launch of a new class
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    They give you the watcher set in the Glory of Neverwinter level 20 pack.
    I think it's a transmute only.
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    > @rockster#6227 said:
    > I think it's a transmute only.
    No
    It’s the real thing. On console.
    Bard has the watcher wpns.
  • grindcorexgrindcorex Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    the watcher set came with the Zen store 30k booster pack; Still no idea if it actually drops in expeditions...
    edited August 2021
    Yea, I just saw in Garlaanx's video it's the actual set.
  • tradolftradolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User

The artifact store in the River district is still unavailable to bards and from what i have seen various other people who have completed that campaign on other characters, anyone else having this issue?

I have started a new Bard character and am up at about 37,000 item level. I have gathered quite a few resources but when i look in the store, the only item available to me are astral diamonds, or is it dependent on quests completed? I had no problems with characters beforeMod 21 and if memory serves me well, if you looked in the store (even early on) you would see all weapons etc. I hope a fix for this happens soon, as I would dearly like the Mirage set.