test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mod 21 and other poor decisions

beyondempty#3179 beyondempty Member Posts: 14 Arc User
I am exhausted by the entire game changing every six months. Each time the required financial investment to stay at end game goes higher and higher. No they are even letting known Xbox scammers back into the game. Neverwinter steam charts show an average of 2000 players at any given time. But the one guy stealing real cash from over 1000 people during a pandemic creates an petition with more signatures that gamers in the game.
Thank you are for taking aim at our wallets and our gaming experience when you decide to take a big old dookie.

Yeah …. I still play

If you want to fix the game then fund the zen/ad exchange. The zen should be from the company. Then it would be a free to play game that doesn’t use gimmicks to rip gamers off
Post edited by beyondempty#3179 on

Comments

• wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    You don’t HAVE to level up a Bard.
    Elite Whaleboy
  • beyondempty#3179 beyondempty Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    You just have to spend close to $500 on getting comp and mount bolsters up. After you choose to grind out a few years of gathering the mounts and companions themselves. Then pay more money for the wards to rank up enchants. Etc…..all the while trying to not become prey to the in game scam artists they endorsed. Scammers like beaufy or tarkus etc…

Like I said….arc takes a big ole dookie aim at our wallets and gaming experience. Most people have already left the game. I know I will not ever play another arc game. As for this one…..I will be around for just a little while longer

I hear pc is much better so maybe I will transition as soon as they find a way to move my characters over from xbox
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    You don't have to spend if you are patient.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    I've been playing since pre-official release on PC.

To this day I've spent less than $100 on the game and have at least 8 fully endgame geared toons on each platform; around 200 well geared toons in all.

It's not hard to keep up.
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    Now, is 200 well geared toons something to advertise? :P
    NW is not particularly hard to gear, but the ongoing changes to everything and anything can get frustrating and the only thing I can say to that is - go and play something else.
    I'm not advertising quitting NW, but just, idk, thinking into not having NW as the only game around.

Course they are aiming for the wallets. Every game is. The difference is that there doesnt seem to be an understanding on how a high quality product is actually better at attracting financially able players.
    - bye bye -
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    greywynd said:

You don't have to spend if you are patient.

If you are patient and stay around long enough, because everything comes back to be good in the end. You just have to fulfill the whole cycle of
    Buy the Shiny
    Nerf the Shiny
    Forget the Shiny
    Change the Game
    Former Shiny is secretly good
    Somebody spills the beans
    Former Shiny is shiny again
    - bye bye -