test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Hellfire Engine weapons for bard?

xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
I dont see any hellfire engine weapons for the bard in the path of the fallen campaign store, only the reagents needed to restore the weapons and a bottle of watered down holy water....

Comments

• xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    I'm also not seeing any of the river district weapons for the bard either.
  • prosta4eto12prosta4eto12 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    not only thes weapons missing, for bard all weapons from campaigns are removed. i send a ticket to support but answear is .... :X

Zildross
    Saturday at 17:39
    Hello Adventurer,

Thanks for your patience.

I've read the details and I'm sorry to learn that you're having trouble with your Bard character's weapon not being available from the Blood War store. I will surely take note of this matter on my end. If you have not yet done so, it would definitely be helpful to our team if you could share your thoughts as well on our official forums to increase its visibility and supplement the information already provided here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/categories

Posting this on the forums is also a good way for other affected players to pitch in their ideas and experiences. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Should you have further concerns, feel free to contact us again.
    Regards,
    GM Zildross
    Game Master
  • grumpy#9072 grumpy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I think Zildoss missed the point ALL campaign weapons are missing for ALL bards, seriously wonder if anyone on the staff actually have played the game.
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    The way support always pushes people to post here gives mixed messages. Fair enough, it's true, posting here enables others to know what's happening and allows others to know it's being looked into (maybe), also it appears that the devs do in fact read the forums and act on posts and use it as a tool to triage problems, so basically what they always write in their messages is true. It helps. But the subtle impression it gives is that putting in a ticket alone is not enough and you must double-report to the forum in order for it to be resolved which is extremely annoying (and needlessly time-consuming) when you expect some kind of resolution from putting in a ticket alone. I don't know what the answer is, I only now it's frustrating and lessens the confidence of players that contacting support will do anything or they are actually acting on anything. I've felt this way for a very very long time.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • grumpy#9072 grumpy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I sent a petition also and recieved a generic response, the weapons have been made and can be seen in the collections of various campaigns but cant be accessed from the campaign store, I wouldnt have thought it would be hard to fix at all.