test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild food scaling

drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
Paying so many guild marks for what has become level 20 food seems like I've been bait and switched.
DON'T
PANIC!

Comments

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    the food is level 20 and what level are you ? max character level which is ?....wait for it level 20 ...
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    First off, the food has no level requirement. Second, it's been nerf'd to the ground. So, I get the fustration there. Pay a pile of guild marks for food that offers 1200 in a particular stat and now your stacks of the same food give just over 200 of whatever stat. The recent level change didn't affect our ratings, but the food nerf did.

It's a lot of work in guild marks for 200 points to 1 particular rating + a bit of HP
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    umm it depends on the food i still use movement food buff that offer a 5% bonus...so not nerfed and investment not wasted ..It was the biggest bang for your buck before the nerf and is still the biggest bang for buck after the nerf ..
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    reg1981 said:

First off, the food has no level requirement. Second, it's been nerf'd to the ground. So, I get the fustration there. Pay a pile of guild marks for food that offers 1200 in a particular stat and now your stacks of the same food give just over 200 of whatever stat. The recent level change didn't affect our ratings, but the food nerf did.

It's a lot of work in guild marks for 200 points to 1 particular rating + a bit of HP

It is not a level requirement, but the level SCALING on the consumables has not been corrected to match max level 20. In the old level system the values we see now is what you would get if buying them at level 20. Not a nerf, devs just missed the leveling nature of the consumables.
    Elite Whaleboy
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    kalina311 said:

umm it depends on the food i still use movement food buff that offer a 5% bonus...so not nerfed and investment not wasted ..It was the biggest bang for your buck before the nerf and is still the biggest bang for buck after the nerf ..

Ok, in your case there was no adjustment. Not sure what role you play but as a dps that food offers no bang for my buck.
    wilbur626 said:

It is not a level requirement, but the level SCALING on the consumables has not been corrected to match max level 20. In the old level system the values we see now is what you would get if buying them at level 20. Not a nerf, devs just missed the leveling nature of the consumables.

Were the food values not adjusted down prior to the leveling changes? I thought this happened earlier like some of the other foods. If it's just a scaling issue I have no complaints provided they will be adjusted back to normal!
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    @reg1981 , this bug was identified during m21 preview testing, then fixed before it made a surprise comeback in one of the latest patches.
    Elite Whaleboy