test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Equipment donations to stronghold coffer

kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 157 Arc User
As of today, still can't donate anything other then vouchers to the stronghold coffer. Is this planned on getting fixed? Vouchers work and are feasible for purchase for low level guilds but not past a certain pt as it becomes too costly to hit the AH up for them.

Comments

• xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 298 Arc User
    Same here, its like none of the many rings, and gear on my bag dont exist, only spoils of war show.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 576 Arc User
    Greetings,

This issue is being investigated. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

3898 Stronghold - Surplus Equipment

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Perfect World Entertainment
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service - Discord
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,269 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13188806

Screenshot there shows the issue. Equipment level for donations is still set to the old level 60 and 70.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • anjicat#4942 anjicat Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    I have observed this too, it's holding back my guilds progress as Surplus Equipment is one of the things required for our next objective
  • blindowlblindowl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    2 weeks to "investigate" that you need to change the numbers 60 and 70 to ie 13 and 15 is pretty long time. The items dont stack in inventory so thats full now
  • reapermanaus#2689 reapermanaus Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Yeah Items dont stack but the new improved 60 slot bag is what they are after you to purchase with this little bit of "oh we are sorry it takes 2 weeks to change a setting" but then they also want you to buy keys to get more genies gifts you still cant use in SKT and the event is finished so how about we fix that too then now since its just another setting to make Genies Gifts usable in SKT store.
  • ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 365 Arc User
    This should be a higher priority, it's literally a bug preventing game play. Due to non-stacking equipment, 2 x refine, popping boxes and caches that yield 100% equipments along with the refine element and an uncapped overflow bag, I have characters that literally can't do anything unless I bite the bullet and sell off equipment that is purely intended for stronghold coffers.
  • kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 157 Arc User
    pitshade said:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13188806

Screenshot there shows the issue. Equipment level for donations is still set to the old level 60 and 70.

Yeah that was mentioned in the bug reports as soon as this came out and still not fixed. I was told that this was a known issue before the release.