test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't move items in inventory without discarding them

reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
Since today's patch we can't use the mouse scroll wheel while holding the left click to move items. It tries to discard the item. To reproduce, make your inventory small enough that you need to scroll to access the bottom bag. Click and hold something in bag 1, scroll to view the last bag. Before you get to the bottom it will drop your item and try to discard it.

I thought my mouse was on the way out until I had others try while in discord and it happens to them as well. You can scroll a small bit but not enough to reach the bottom bag.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Came here to report this. Doing some testing, it seems that the discard UI pops up when you scroll the item from bag to bag, or something like that.

As a workaround or replacement, I found recently that you can drag items onto the little bag icons at the bottom of the inventory pane and it transfers the item to the respective bag assuming there is space. If you drag the item to the side icon, it moves it to the first available space, exactly as if you'd just picked the item up. Makes rearranging stuff in a lot of bags much easier.

"We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • minionbobminionbob Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Confirmed this bug is happening to me as well
  • seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 176 Arc User
    I also have this problem
  • kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    me too. I ended up just using another of my increasingly minimal bank slots. It would be nice if they increased the amount of personal and shared slots you could have. I can't even buy anymore. lol
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting folks! Escalating!
  • xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User

me too. I ended up just using another of my increasingly minimal bank slots. It would be nice if they increased the amount of personal and shared slots you could have. I can't even buy anymore. lol

Ideally personal and shared bank slots will be the next addition to the wonderous bazaar its insane we still have to pay zen for this type of service
  • forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    As a workaround you can disable display by bag so the inventory just hsows up as 1 single bag.