test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lack of drops from mobs after level 20?

korithian1korithian1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I came back to try out the new system, levelled up got to level 20 started doing the campaigns and it seems like the only thing dropping is copper and lockboxes.

Is it the new system and upgrading artefacts or my weapons or basically all the things that need refinement points is going to be a ridiculous grind or am I missing something?

I have 2 level 15 enchantments that should be generating additional drops and a level 10 fey one and I get the feeling aren't working. I just can't workout what I am doing wrong and I can't see anything in the patch notes that say drops have been nerfed to a pointless level or what the alternative option is other than making the game even more pay to play.

Anyone know what is causing this? And how I fix it?

Comments

• Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Cryptic broke it with the changes in mod 21. My theory is that they forgot to change the code that said the mobs have to be level 70 or thereabouts to drop utility generated items.
  • Options
    kungskabb#9290 kungskabb Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Yeah it's yet another sweeping change with little or no examination of eventual repercussions, just harebrained ideas noone bothers checking if they affect other parts of the game.
  • Options
    chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    I've got my Tymora's and Dragon Hoard enchantments, and they're still working for me. You're right though; I've noticed that I don't seem to be getting anything other than copper and lockboxes that aren't from my enchantments.