test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP zone in Stronghold pls

nemesdynemesdy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hello!
Im just wondering if there is an option to put pvp zones into Strongholds? One like in Icewind Pass and Dwarven Valley and another one like the arenas. To have fun with guildies, test and try pvp set ups without getting a frimd to join in private pvp.

Comments

• trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    nemesdy said:

Hello!
    Im just wondering if there is an option to put pvp zones into Strongholds? One like in Icewind Pass and Dwarven Valley and another one like the arenas. To have fun with guildies, test and try pvp set ups without getting a frimd to join in private pvp.

I like the idea of having more places you can PVP in the game. I also like the concept of being able to duel anywhere using the player interact menu, like what you do for trading, inspecting, ect.

However, I no longer ask for these things, because cryptic rarely does anything PVP really needs anymore and I'm putting all my efforts lately into only asking for things PVP needs the most. When we do get something for PVP, its usually another gimack mode almost nobody uses, like the strongholds siege 20vs20 map or icewind dale openworld zones that allow overpowered PVE companions for some reason.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • nemesdynemesdy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @trgluestickz said:
    > I like the idea

Sorry im not a big forum guy :) i just saw ur reply.

Honestly i didnt think that anything will change or we will get a new zone in SH or something like that. I just wanted to write it down. ;)
    I have other ideas too but they are not needed here and i totally understand what u replied to me!
  • treentbail21#9864 treentbail21 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Id be fine with it as long as it would unsummon your comp and all companion buffs so it would just be player vs player.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Stronghold has a PvP area: Siege.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • nickelslickagainnickelslickagain Member Posts: 1 New User
    Just testing something. Ignore me.
  • newversaillesnewversailles Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    > @greywynd said:
    > Stronghold has a PvP area: Siege.

is this some kind of sarcasm?
  • ksellksell Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    dunno if true for other alliance, but small private siege used to be a nice place to duel among members, and get weekly reward;
    sadly like BiD the extra incentive to run it was removed
  • ldog#3742 ldog Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    We need seasons back and maybe the option to go guild vs guild in pvp
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    ldog#3742 said:

We need seasons back and maybe the option to go guild vs guild in pvp

You mean like the Stronghold Siege.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.