test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else having MASSIVE asset render issues?

sooty#4663 sooty Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have tried tinkering with all my display and graphic options in multiple zones across my two main toons. Art assets such as the walkways in the frog area of the mire don't load (the mobs are just floating in the air) and none of the hay bails and water stuff in summer festival area render for me. There is still the collision of them but they are all invisible. Same issues with other zones as well, but Sharandar and Summer Festival zones have MANY art assets that don't render at all for me. It's not my system either. Had not updated it since pre mod 21 launch and everything was running/rendering fine. Updated bios and gpu drivers yesterday and still bad/missing art assets in game. RX 6800 XT, 5800x cpu, Aorus Master x570 mobo, 32gb balistix RAM, Window 10 have all been updated to latest driver/bios. Its not the system, its the game...Xuna is also bald no matter what zone I'm in with her summoned.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Answers

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the info! Do you know if other players in the same area as you, at the same time, are experiencing the same rendering issues?

Thanks!
  • malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User

Thanks for the info! Do you know if other players in the same area as you, at the same time, are experiencing the same rendering issues?

Thanks!

I can confirm that the game has been impacted by rendering issues. I have to drop my graphics render quality to Low or Minimum in order to play the game when a month ago, I was running it smoothly at High Render.