test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Repository's bugged

Today I went to add somethings to my Guilds Bank. I am the Leader of the Guild so I have all permissions. I am not able to add at least 3 things so far that I have found and also I cannot remove them from the Guilds Bank. The 3 things I have found so far are Scrolls of life, 10 companion upgrade tokens, and Jadeite. I am not sure what else is bugged or having issues as I have not tried other things. Also This Guild Bank Repository was also renames back to the Original name when you first unlock it (Repository 3) This is on Xbox. All Guild Leaders might want to also check your Guild Banks out to also see if your also having the same issues. I also tried to deposit these items into other Repository's and was unable to do so. When I try each time the A button to deposit or withdrawal is grayed out.
Wicked War1ock
Tagged:

Comments

• froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Guild banks have had a variety of issues for years. Try using the second repository first, and the first repository after that. Sometimes that will allow you to use it, sometimes it doesn't. Also, try a different character. There are times when my cleric can't deposit but my barbarian can despite both having permission to do so.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC