test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Barbarian Loadout switching

gctb0gctb0 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
I am trying to switch my loadouts from Tank to DPS. No matter where I try it from or how I try and do, it wont let me.
All others toons are working fine when i test them.
Is this just me or is it a problem on all Barbarians ?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    gctb0 said:

I am trying to switch my loadouts from Tank to DPS. No matter where I try it from or how I try and do, it wont let me.
    All others toons are working fine when i test them.
    Is this just me or is it a problem on all Barbarians ?

No, it has nothing to do with barbarian and it is not just you. I had 3 toon having this problem.
    Thanks for other players in the forum. I could solve them by using 'apply to all' for companion. Then, re-spec the companion page.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • antfire#3235 antfire Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    What is "apply to add"?
  • antfire#3235 antfire Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    oh having same problem w/ my Warlock
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User

What is "apply to add"?

typo. "Apply to all".
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • slam#7426 slam Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    For ppl having trouble switching loadouts (I couldn't switch from arbiter to healer), this is how I fixed it:
    1. Go to Companions tab and click "Apply to All Loadouts"
    2. Switch to the bugged loadout
    3. The bottom right slot is the bugged one (in my cleric, that's an offense slot). I switched the companion from bottom right to top right which is an offense/utility slot. You might have to switch ur companions around to a bit to see what works for you, but this fixed it permanently for me.