test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Re: Quartermaster Enchantments

malekith#8724 malekith Member Posts: 48 Arc User
edited August 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
I know I made a thread in general discussion, but I'm now convinced after a day of testing that the enchantments aren't working in the way they're intended at all. I've been in both level capped/ uncapped AND STILL get nothing. Neither of the purple bags (Abandoned Gear/ Spoils of War) are dropping off kills.

I care about this because it's one of the main ways I farm for guild marks.

Anyone else notice?
Tagged:

Comments

• reckals#2543 reckals Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I came here to report the same thing.
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Yep my new Bard got QM drops in the leveling areas. Now that he's moved on to the non leveling areas, I haven't seen a single bag drop.
    My other characters that have Fey Blessing, Dragon's Hoard and Quartermaster enchants are also not seeing a single drop from any of them in non leveling areas.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • smjester7smjester7 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    Only works in stronghold and leveling. QM, fey blessing, and dragon hoard enchants. Wanderer's fortune doesn't work either unless in stronghold or leveling. And the bonus RP only counts in stronghold and leveling areas.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Mobs only drop items for characters within a certain number of levels, probably set to 20 since m16. Best guess is that level 20 mobs are still set to level 70+ under the dash. They weren't touched and don't even show their Level to players now.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • malekith#8724 malekith Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    > @smjester7 said:
    > Only works in stronghold and leveling. QM, fey blessing, and dragon hoard enchants. Wanderer's fortune doesn't work either unless in stronghold or leveling. And the bonus RP only counts in stronghold and leveling areas.

Even when I can get a bag to drop it is not the most valuable type, the purple abandoned gear / war spoils. I'm assuming these aren't dropping because the mobs being fought/killed are low level.

If I'm level 20, anything up to level 40 should give me a bag, this explains the drop rate in leveling zones. However, since mod 21 went live, my assumption is mobs that were 60-80 in the non-leveling zones remain that level. Thus the level gap is too big for anything to drop since players are all level 20.
  • anjicat#4942 anjicat Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    I've also noticed this issue, 7 toons, all with at least 3 QM enchants, most R10.

Last year at summer festival I was getting stacks of bags from the trolls & kobold mobs, this none

Only my Bard on the levelling maps has received any drops
    Post edited by anjicat#4942 on
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I opened QM bags at the festival grounds and basically got nothing, as opposed to characters who opened at the Stronghold. There is some scaling applied at the festival grounds which may be messing with drops further. It applies a minimum IL to characters which shouldn't have affected the character, but something messed up her drops.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • minionbobminionbob Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Bump, confirmed. @nitocris83 come on, at least acknowledge this error.