test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jewel of the North Launch Week - General Bugs

Comments

• noctaliza#2859 noctaliza Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Svardborg took an unusual amount of time to load me in last night. I'm assuming it's due to the cutscenes trying to play, which I don't recall ever seeing before this mod.
  • malekith#8724 malekith Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

@nitocris83

utility enchantments such has quartermasters are not dropping loot. Please fix asap!!!

Ok so I am NOT going crazy! Before finally finding your comment here, I'd made x2 seperate threads (here & here) trying to bring attention to the issue.
  • unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Have to restart Tyranny of Dragons becose seems like i didnt finish it in mod 5 >.> w.t.f.k!!!!!Cant make keys becose it say reach the well of dragons ..why?

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User

Have to restart Tyranny of Dragons becose seems like i didnt finish it in mod 5 >.> w.t.f.k!!!!!Cant make keys becose it say reach the well of dragons ..why?

Click 'Reach the Well of Dragons" assuming you have 10 "Fallen Dragon Fang".
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • malekith#8724 malekith Member Posts: 48 Arc User

Two things...
    1. Tyranny of dragons shows that I need to claim a reward, but there is no reward to claim since the update. Nothing I do will make it stop. It needs to be fixed.
    2. The mail notification will not stop lighting up, even if all my mail is opened on all characters. This didn't happen before. And it is happening for all of my characters.

Both of these are new since the Mod 21 roll out.

1. Might be the same issue that I had, which was that I had to open the campaign screen for ToD and spend some currency to unlock well of dragons, which unlocked the ability to make Dragon Queen's key & Arcane Dragon key. Utterly pointless and unnecessary.

2. Mail notification is an easy fix: just mail something to yourself, open & take the item you just mailed, delete the mail. That's how I fixed on my end.

• themaestro#7191 themaestro Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Seals of the Wild are not dropping for me in Random Trial Queue or the random Advanced Dungeon queue and the amount that are supposed to drop changes randomly when you choose the queue - trial shows 20 or 50 and advanced shows 40 or 90
  • warriorstreak#0933 warriorstreak Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Seems to be an issue with dodging, it is not instant like it has always been and now has some kind of 1 second or so delay but not always, just a lot. You hit shift and W and you stand still for long enough to not move and get hit or knocked when you had plenty of time to get out of the way. A couple of times I held down shift + W and only started to run for a few steps with no dodge then dodged in a delayed fashion, most times though I just don't move/run and remain in the same spot and there is a delay before you actually do dodge. Class here is Cleric on heal build.

I have seen this on rogue as well since day one of M21 continuing through today.
  • volpipereiravolpipereira Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Problem with donation surplus in mimic Stronghold

Hi / Olá!
    If you go to a stronghold, access the mimic and hover over the surplus category, you will notice that the description mentions that only level 60 or 70 items can be deposited. Since updating to module 21, we can no longer deposit parts and accessories in the surplus category, as the game has limited everything to level 20.

Again I ask the team to seriously analyze the situation, as many guilds are being harmed with this situation related to surplus, numerous structures require coins of this category to upgrade.

Att.

Odisseu Volpi - Grão Mestre Templário .´.

• zakarum#5949 zakarum Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Apply to all loadout don't work for free change, after first switch loadout be impossible switch back to same spot.
    So I tested the alternatives placed in the ticket response and the constant is: I can only switch 1 time in each case, for example if I leave my main loadout and go to the secondary it's ok but if I try to go back to the main after companion and mount changes without giving "aplly to all loadouts" I can't. Definitely I can only switch from one to the other freely 1 time, for other times I have to redo the "apply to all loadouts" process and change what I want one by one.
    Malbog's castle - died and was not revived before malbog died, but revived at the spawn point after he was dead. I cannot go past him to fight valindra's dragon. I get stuck in the dungeon at the point where the sword is used to enter the malbog fight. After activating the sword it says I need to gather my party instead of letting me pass and rejoin my party which has moved on.
    Companion cloaks have a weird right angle out and right angle back down as they walk. Similar to what characters had in the first few days.
  • malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    greywynd said:

I think my Reanimated Destrier (dead horse) is bugged. When I mount it it now rears up and whinnies (besides making the usual special unique whinnie-ng scream when the cloud appears) and I know it must be a bug because there was nothing wrong with it before and why would they change it for no reason and also now make two whinnies which are different to each other. Also it looks like I'm trying to get attention by rearing up by hitting the space bar. I'm sure it's bugged because surely they have better things to do than change something which was perfectly fine to begin with and make it make no sense by giving it two voices. Fix it please.

My Nightmares are doing the same. Might be a horse thing now.
    This could be related to the winged donkey mount.
    reg1981 said:

cthon said:

How about this addendum re: Inscribed garments

If they're gonna take away the main reason for buying these, how about instead they GIVE US a slot we can put something in, or something to compensate - heck, make these give +speed too, seems to be the theme of the day. Otherwise, these have a usefulness of about.. 1 day.. or less. No one will buy these now that they have no usable or useful benefit.

This one has some merit, I'd even go as far as:

BUG: Inscribed Garments XP bonus was not converted to movement speed to be inline with the XP removal. Bonus was removed by mistake?!?
    I suppose you can keep claiming them for the 6 RP they give? That's gotta be worth something, right?

Malbog's castle - died and was not revived before malbog died, but revived at the spawn point after he was dead. I cannot go past him to fight valindra's dragon. I get stuck in the dungeon at the point where the sword is used to enter the malbog fight. After activating the sword it says I need to gather my party instead of letting me pass and rejoin my party which has moved on.

Try Abandoning Instance, then clicking Return to Instance. Use teleport scrolls to PE, Moonstone Mask or even the VIP Signpost if you have it.
    Envenomed Journal with Poison Page:

The artifact causes an extra animation bug that interrupts channeling encounters or at-wills. To reproduce bug: Use Artifact on Dummy. Wait 15 seconds. Use a damaging encounter. Character will perform a baseball throwing animation that interrupts and locks other animations.

This bug causes loss of damage across all classes due to unnecessary animation locks.
  • darkovia5darkovia5 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Not getting any Spoils of war or abandoned gear in high level content with quartermasters.
  • rur1rur1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Please, can someone help me? I have a glitch with a broken animation on my cloack. It's a Losthmauth's Hoard Necklace on my neck slot (with the appearance modified by the Spider Silk Cloak). Simply it's not moving.
  • greenchapel#8688 greenchapel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm unable to create the Grand Summer Feast in the workshop. I have more than enough of the ingredients in my inventory, but the crafting table shows 0 of each. Submitted ticket # 560895, was told to post a report here. The effect persists through restarting the game client and the PC, and affects all characters I've tried. Possibly related information is that each of the three types of feast has two identical entries in the crafting table, and there's no sound effect for summer crafting tasks. Other summer tasks for which I have the ingredients seem OK. Petals, sorbet, soup, and caprese all work fine.

Hello,
    Post patch, while adventuring in the Avernus wastes, trying to collect the gore chains dropped from infected manes, and doing quests, killing mobs and bosses in the scab, the docks, and the outposts, none of the enemy mobs that are killed drop anything other than coins, occasionally the new lockbox and only a few times a 'shard of empowerment.' I have both the traveler's treasure enabled and the wander's fortune on my mount powers. I am not finding any refining items, or gems, nor are the mobs dropping any armor or weapons. I know drop rates are ridiculous on the lures dropping from the special npc's (searing hezrou, infected manes, enhanced cambions, etc.) but not even gold drops from them...

I used to also get 'abandoned gear,' 'spoils of war' bags droped because I have 3 quartermaster's enchants on my character, again, nothing has dropped after playing for a couple of hours since I logged in today and began playing on my main character.

I had seen this as well across the board in all campaigns - tyranny of dragons, dread ring, Icewind dale, etc... still not as much dropping.

Another odd behavior was while traveling on my mount (tenser's floating disc) there is nothing in front on the ground, my forward direction halts, and I travel backwards for a moment then forwards again. This is really weird. It has not happened while traveling in the wastes in the dune buggy mount, but only in the stygian dock and in the scab areas where I have spent most of the day so far.
    I hope that these are just bugs that can be resolved easily, I look forward to the extra loot that is dropped after finishing a fight, and hope that the lure items are just bad RNG results rather than a coding error.

I have seen this happen to me as well. additionally I have noticed horses are now bucking the moment you summon them causing a 'double whinny', one right after the other.
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited August 2021

Why has all the Masterworks Professional equipment, issued as part of completing the Masterworks missions, become disabled with the new release? Is this a bug? Spent a lot of time (and money) to get these items!

The game is programmed to require a character to be level 60 to access MasterWorks. Since we are all 20, none of the tools that were the rewards for MW are accessible.

As all my chars are in MW, I don't know if access to the intro to Masterworks quests (Don't Say His Name) has also been affected.

• omega2764omega2764 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Lots of bugs. Most others have reported.
    1: Missing 10 Incentive after level 20.
    2: Cloaks on the character, alts, even NPCs are now locked in place straight down.
    3: Summer Festival workshop can not be accessed and still can not be accessed on any character. Also there seems to be nearly no craftable gear for the bard other than the main and off-hand weapons and anything not class bound. Additionally some of the few pieces that can be worn at least one only the legs can, not the chest.
    4: Can not donate various items to Guild coffer.
    5: Various horse mounts are acting a little odd.
    6: Account unlocked Winter Wolf is missing from reclaim.
    7: Various hairstyles in chargen go metallic in preview.
    8: Due to ambient lighting in chargen it is sometimes hard to tell what color will actually get once playing.
    9: Related to 8. In chargen the color options for Dragonborn seem to be messed up. Especially the metallics. Made worse by the ambient lighting.
    10: Quite a few artifact sets seem to not be showing updated item levels. And some are showing now really low item levels.
    11: Not sure if it is this or prior patch related. But either some mobs are hitting harder now, like the kobolds in Summer Festival. Or PCs are just taking alot more damage even with good defense/deflect.
    12: Well of Dragons Campaign cant complete. Think know the issue but still.
    13: and more...
  • mestophmestoph Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Enabling postprocessing causes majority of interactable items (mailboxes, flax and fire petal nodes in event zone, etc.), hair/beards on player characters and npcs (everyone is bald and clean shaved...) and random environment items (eg. haystacks in hungry trolls/water battle event area) to become invisible. They're still there (eg. interaction sparkles for plants show up in thin air and cant walk through invisible haystacks), but completely transparent.

Tested on rx 6900xt with 21.7.2 driver. The same gpu and driver worked just fine prior to M21 release.
  • casscast1#7134 casscast1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Got something, no idea if it is really a bug or if the weapons arent implemented yet:

Blessed set for Bard (rapier and lute) doesnt show in avernus shop, like any other weapons ingame.
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User

Another odd behavior was while traveling on my mount (tenser's floating disc) there is nothing in front on the ground, my forward direction halts, and I travel backwards for a moment then forwards again. This is really weird. It has not happened while traveling in the wastes in the dune buggy mount, but only in the stygian dock and in the scab areas where I have spent most of the day so far.
    I hope that these are just bugs that can be resolved easily, I look forward to the extra loot that is dropped after finishing a fight, and hope that the lure items are just bad RNG results rather than a coding error.

I have seen this happen to me as well. additionally I have noticed horses are now bucking the moment you summon them causing a 'double whinny', one right after the other.
    They need to change this back, it is stupid right now and scr@wing with our mounts other effects and sounds. Whose silly idea was this.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • dbmay#8528 dbmay Member Posts: 1 New User
    Went to the stables in the Guild Stronghold to pick up the additional Influence quest, which is a race around Pirate Skyhold, but Pirate Skyhold no longer exists.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Well, issue with the Summer Festival artisan...
    one character gets it when he visits the Workshop without any problems,
    two other characters get nothing when they go to the Workshop, and yes, both of them have enough room for the artisan.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    regenerde said:

two other characters get nothing when they go to the Workshop, and yes, both of them have enough room for the artisan.

For me, it is just random. 5 of my ~20 characters can get the artisan. All of them have max out artisan. For those that work, the game just increase 1 to the temp cap.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • belgrogbelgrog Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Barbarian Sentinel unable to dodge in Training Day Quest. Shift only allows me to block. Have tried numerouse key combinations. No luck.
  • sodaoverlordsodaoverlord Member Posts: 1 New User
    Before the level squish I had a level 7 Ranger who was raised to level 20, and after being brought to level 20 I am unable to learn how to invoke my god. I already talked to the person who trains it, but after the dialogue invoking is still locked
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User

regenerde said:

For me, it is just random. 5 of my ~20 characters can get the artisan. All of them have max out artisan. For those that work, the game just increase 1 to the temp cap.
    Well, one more thing, crafting the cloth for the ball can now fail... not sure if it could fail last year as well, but i'm pretty sure it didn't, and i could always craft my daily ball.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
This discussion has been closed.