test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why Suddenly bind Floral Vorpal? ADD on: more issues with pack

winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
edited August 2021 in General Discussion (PC)
Why did the FLoral Vorpal become character bound on equip? Can you at least make it account bound like the butterfly bilethorn? The mount was bind on equip, now it has turned into bound on account immediately. So if you bought multiple packs, vorpal will bind to character and the mount cannot be traded. Please be honest with whats labeled on the pack vs what is really going on. It feels like a bait and switch with real money involved. I really love your packs, but hate the surprise changes with no warnings.
Post edited by winteranesti on

Comments

• Options
    kaksika88#1477 kaksika88 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    > @winteranesti said:
    > Why did the FLoral Vorpal become character bound on equip? Can you at least make it account bound like the butterfly bilethorn?

LOL, they made it character bound, that's such a ripoff. I thought about buying it, but now definitely won't.
  • Options
    kaksika88#1477 kaksika88 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    > @winteranesti said:
    > Why did the FLoral Vorpal become character bound on equip? Can you at least make it account bound like the butterfly bilethorn?

Thank you for the warning
  • Options
    skulbukol#9415 skulbukol Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Woah, BTC?! Looks like some intern of theirs was half asleep.

I agree though, it would have been better if it was Bound To Account.

I hope devs would reconsider on this one.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    the btc is a dissapointment, the request for these would definitly reach the same as the butterflies ones, dont they see the money they could make with these out of the zen store?
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    doesnt the eclipse armor enchantment give deflect sev?, why not give an eclypse butterfly armor enchantment, when it procs it effect player trsnforms into butterfly mount effect for the duration of the bonus *-*
  • Options
    skulbukol#9415 skulbukol Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    arcanjo86 said:

doesnt the eclipse armor enchantment give deflect sev?, why not give an eclypse butterfly armor enchantment, when it procs it effect player trsnforms into butterfly mount effect for the duration of the bonus *-*

i would suggest making a different thread, not here
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I posted this in the bug forum as well, still no answer but I'm hopeful to see a reply. I posted it there because I have my fingers crossed that the status of BTC was a bug and should be BTA!
  • Options
    bump for new issue found.
  • Options
    miraclegaming#9971 miraclegaming Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    With Cryptic there's always been lack of communication and transparency... that's always been the case...

The forums are very active but the response time could use a little boost, I want the Floral Vorpal to be BTA as well so I could use it on other characters.

They need to make items alt-friendly so people can use their other toons again. Make the game a little more fun to play. BTC on pickup or equipped status should be removed.
  • Options
    Love the pack, but another issue found. Found on Reddit. https://old.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/p4qb8i/changes_of_bard_entourage_pack/

For me, all I want is for the floral vorpal to please...please be account bound vs character bound.