test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rewards for Random runs

inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
I'm not sure if this is a bug but I'm guessing it is and while I'm here reporting bugs. I did Random Advanced Dungeon and Random Trial Dungeon and received decent rewards for the first time run of the day. but the next day it didn't reset, what should have been giving tens of thousands of rough astral diamonds was only giving 6k apparently it didn't reset. Is it set on a 24 hour timer now instead of resetting at game reset? I'm not, I had checked to see if the reward was what it said it would be and it was. I'd forgotten about it until last night when another player mentioned to me that the stated rewards were very low, so they must be having the same problem.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Are you still experiencing this? Did it appear to reset afterwards?
  • khaozhunterkhaozhunter Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    if you do random advanced dungeon you can't get daily reward until next week, then yes, it is a bug. @nitocris83
  • silverrrrrrrsilverrrrrrr Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    happened to me as well. full reward first day, been a few days and still hasn't reset for advanced queue
    Leader of Heralds of Lurid Dusk

Silv3ry on YouTube

• rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    @nitocris83 For me the daily random trial was resetting to 30-something rough AD but the advanced dungeon was not resetting and stayed at the smaller amount, this happened from after the first day I used the new system (basically I got the full bonus one day and thereafter it did not reset) and the advanced dungeon did not reset over multiple days until the last time I checked yesterday or thereabouts. While this compose window was still open I thought it wise to log in and check to make sure it was still the same and I see the random advanced dungeon queue has now reset to 30-something again so maybe now it's fixed. If it happens again and the amount doesn't reset I'll post here about it.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • salidor#0795 salidor Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    RADQ resets yesterday, i run it and today its still only 4k raw AD.

So full raw ad are only claimable 1 time per week.

Is that intendended ? Beside that what logic is in this 4k without bonus when easier random queues always give 6k ???

( RTQ resets as expected every day to 34k )
  • veteraani#6285 veteraani Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    yeah for me too it seems that Random advanced dungeon queue has weekly reset cycle (resets same time as all the weekly quests)

rest dungeon queues work fine
  • inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    Yup, still happening was going to do a RADQ last night with a group and we decided to do a random skirmish instead because it gave better rewards.