test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

mailbox problem

altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
My mailbox is GLOWING with message you have a new mail with my all 3 charcters but I have no new messages in it.
This is so annoying! I have to check it all the time now not knowing if I have actually sold something i Action house.
Sadly this have happened to me before. Had a glowing mailbox with nothing in it for weeks!!! This bug is way worse then not getting in to protectors garden for the 10th time.....

Comments

• percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @altmerpower,

This issue has been escalated, thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    I have no new mail or unattended mail but i have the icon lit up. i keep going to check it, thinking i may have sold something. Everyone i chat with has the same problem and is very annoyed by it.
  • altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
    I no longer have this problem. Mailbox just stopped glowing 24 hours later. Thank you
  • cacheflo#6243 cacheflo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I am still having this problem.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    No, it does not stop growing for all my characters (over 20 of them).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User

No, it does not stop growing for all my characters (over 20 of them).

This problem accured for me when I used the mailbox located in Summer Festival Event map. When I transfered items on my account between my characters. Even thow I emptyed my mailbox it wont stop glowing. So I went back to that specific mailbox again and reposted Items between my account charakters @_______ until my mail suddenly stop glowing. It worked for me so please try to do this between your account characters.
  • oberonsghostoberonsghost Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    My mail box is glowing all the time also. Logging out does not fix it. No mails unopened. Been seeing a number of comments about this issue in alliance chat so quite a few people effected.
  • ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    same problem here, glowing mailbox on all my chars although no new messages.

edit: the summer festival box trick worked for me... or maybe it was as plasticbat suggests below: mailing yourself something stops the glow. what a relief! :)
    Post edited by ilmenira on
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    My temp "solution": (note: this may not be 100% work)
    1. Go to the mail box and send yourself an email.
    2. Exit the mailbox windows
    3. May need to wait for a while.
    4. Access the mail box
    5. Click on your new email.
    6. The mail icon highlight disappears. If that does not work, try this procedure again.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***