test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

VoS drops not visible to all

Yesterday, I did a VoS run with my alliance to get my 4th leaf on my tank, and the leaf dropped. I was unable to see the leaf on the ground, so the one person that was able to see it picked it up to start the roll for it. The roll didn't show up for me either. For the person that picked up the leaf, he received a message saying he could not obtain it. We asked another member if he could see the leaf, and he could not either.

Why was the loot only visible to the person in the party that could not take it? The second boss had no visible loot, too. Was this also an issue of the loot being there but not visible? Why would I want to run a dungeon over and over again to get loot that I've already earned?

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for reporting - what classes were in the party? Was this regular mode or hardcore? Any details will help us investigate more thoroughly.

Please let us know if it happens again as well!
  • perlchaser#7290 perlchaser Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    This was regular mode. I'll have to double-check, but I know for sure we had a Palaldin and Warlock. The rest were Fighter, Warlock, and Cleric, I think.