test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyranny of Dragons campaign bug!

altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
Before mod 21 my Tyranny of Dragons campaign was 100% completed now its only 75% completed.
Now I have red light on first objektive called reach the Well of the Dragons.
When I klick on it a new window opens that shows me I am now missing 10 Fallen dragon fangs and I dont meet the requirenments to complete this task.
I dont like been forced to collect items for the first objektive over and over again.
Cryptic should give me these 10 Fallen dragon fangs and stop wasting my time by forsing me do same campaign hamster over and over again!!

Comments

• Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    No one is forcing you to do it, pretty sure the reward is only a rank 5 draconic so there is no need to actually complete it. It is showing up though because it's a new button since they got rid of the first few rows of tasks.
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Many people get personal satisfaction out of completing everything.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

No one is forcing you to do it, pretty sure the reward is only a rank 5 draconic so there is no need to actually complete it. It is showing up though because it's a new button since they got rid of the first few rows of tasks.

Problem with not completing that new task, is you want be able to create the Mystic Dragon Key and Arcane Dragon Key. Pretty sure those two tasks were locked until I completed the new "Reach The Well of Dragons" task on old characters that had all other tasks finished.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Escalating issue. Thanks!