test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jewel of the North Launch Week - General Bugs

Comments

• mertezackermertezacker Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    This is the MMO where I suffer the most from bugs, it seems that Devs don't pay attention to anything in the game.
  • themaster#1093 themaster Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Leveling bard before summer festival patch didn't give 100 protectors incentive but only 40 on last 5 levels !
    After Launch:
    -2x professions disappeared...
    -skill points : last ones not possible to change
    -even if u level up ur new character u get only 40 neverember incentives
    - graphic issues some mobs are not visible or disappear
  • royallowe#4858 royallowe Member Posts: 1 New User
    every time i try to load into the enclave it crashes and it comes up telling me it is a data crash. i have downloaded neverwinter on 3 different engines so it has to be something to do with the game because it comes up on every engine. would be nice to get this fixed as i cant play until it is sorted.
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Zero drops from Dragon Hoard, Fey Blessing, or Quarter Master enchants while doing several small HE's in the stronghold.
    {edit} sorry, my mistake, Fey Blessing and QM are working but don't think DH is yet{end edit}
    Post edited by drartwhodent on
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • pyrielslight#9500 pyrielslight Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Having issue with NO gemstones dropping in loot bags or treasure chests. Applies to all toons, in all areas except guild stronghold. After kills, I see 1 or 2 coin piles and zero loot bags. Only other way I can get gemstones is from skill nodes. Treasure chests show silver, nothing else. 2 days solid now. Also affected by the invisible enemies thing. ESPECIALLY Deathlock Wights, Hunters, Huntress... Any advice? EDIT: STILL having this issue, and just took another character through Undermountain and I'm on the mission at the end to get a depleted artifact... ALSO not dropping! I see a couple of coin drops and that's it. Can't finish mission, and I sat for a couple of hours trying repeatedly to get one to drop. Frustrated to say the least.
    Post edited by pyrielslight#9500 on
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    @nitocris83

utility enchantments such has quartermasters are not dropping loot. Please fix asap!!!
  • beanorator2600beanorator2600 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The Gith Race doesn't seem to be able to preview or use the Valiant Wayfarer's set besides the hat, or at least just the male because my character cannot use any of the pieces that aren't the hat
  • faeluvr1211#7591 faeluvr1211 Member Posts: 8 Arc User

Hello. When buying equipment in the Protectorate from the seller for the seal currency (for another class), the equipment is tied to the character, and not to the account as it should. Thus, it cannot be transferred to another class.
    English is not my native language. I apologize for the inaccuracies.

I found that any armor pieces are bound to character, but the shirts pants and rings are bound to account. So, if you are making a new character, save the Seals you get while leveling to get the armor pieces and use your other toons to get the shirt, pants and rings. Just something I discovered, so hope this helps.
  • jarithone#9411 jarithone Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    deleted
  • jarithone#9411 jarithone Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @"jarithone#9411" said:
    > New Player, Level 12 Pally tank. Try to buy Zen and All it says is "Before you can purchase, you need to complete all quests in the Blacklake District."
    > LOL BLACKLAKE DISTRICT NO LONGER EXISTS.
    > So what now... I am I going to be locked out of the Zen store forever.. I kind of need to know before I waste any more time on this MMO.
    >
    >

I FIXED THE ISSUE MY SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LINKED MY ARC ACCOUNT WITH STEAM. THEN BOUGHT ZEN THROUGH STEAM

I am TOTALLY disappointed in ARC support right now, I looked online to see if anyone had gotten this issue fixed yet. Unsurprisingly no one has had the issue fixed. but I saw you could use a Steam wallet to buy Zen, being the smartass guy I am I down loaded Neverwinter through Steam linked my ARC account. Went into Zen shop picked use Steam wallet and STEAM LET ME BUY ZEN. So I found a work around my self bought $50 in Zen. Yay me for being a smart (<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>) guy and not giving up!
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

@nitocris83

utility enchantments such has quartermasters are not dropping loot. Please fix asap!!!

Mob drops across the board seem broken in level 20 content. Go to a leveling zone and you get normal drops, including QM bags. I assume because the level 20 mobs are still level 70+ and thus outside the 20 level restriction for getting drops.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • pinkteddy#7132 pinkteddy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I was asked, after reporting a Character issue in game, to log a bug with the Training Day mission. I have a Barbarian (L20) and wanted to complete this mission to finish the Neverdeath Campaign. The Trainer asks my Barbarian (Tank) to Dodge 3 times using Shift. Barbarians don't dodge by using Shift. They hold up their arm in a defensive posture. It worked OK with the new Bard character I created but doesn't with other classes.
  • silverrrrrrrsilverrrrrrr Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    the random advanced queue daily bonus seems to not reset. i got the full bonus the first time i completed it (~40k), it's been a few days now and it still says my daily bonus is only ~4k.
    Leader of Heralds of Lurid Dusk

Silv3ry on YouTube

• bigmikeorn#7360 bigmikeorn Member Posts: 4 New User
    Character started after Mod 21 drop. Completed whole Leveling Campaign but Zen Charge page on Arc Site still states that Blacklake District must be completed before you can charge Zen to your account. Support could not confirm nor deny this is a bug nor give insight into what might be the new method to unlock access to charging Zen.
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Five Keys to Success

Let us begin with Sgt Knox dialog where he states "First things first, take these Lockboxes as a reward for your effort"
    What is displayed are three Epic Companion Equipment pieces that are IL 300 lower than the Uncommon IL 405 or Rare IL 604 items available in the game. Epic gear from the SH is minimum IL 420 -

1) Please correct dialog so the subject is companion gear and not Lockboxes and Keys or fix the dialog to say Companion Gear to avoid the confusion. The Shimmering Lockboxes are an entirely different matter, especially since the seller is on the west side of the market...

2) Be consistent with the Quality and IL rating of Companion Gear. Otherwise the quality color loses all meaning.

Next we will address the Invoking step of the quest. As I am not on a new char, I receive a message that I already have an item and so cannot receive what the NPC is trying to give me. I have asked my alliance and nobody knows what the NPC gives a new character that would be related to invoking (even those with new characters). Please include the name of the item in the error message.

There is no specific instruction as to how to invoke. Unlike the previous quest up in the throne/temple area, the NPC does not say 'Press Ctrl-I to invoke'. I'm not quite sure how a new player is to divine this info without specific instruction. (btw, Training Day does not tell you how to use your mount powers either).

Queues does not actually tell you to press Ctrl-K to view the queue lists. Again, how is a new player to learn this.

Mounts - I do not understand the logic behind moving the stables from the large platform so you can use it for events ... to the island in front of the companion building (formerly occupied by the Foundry Board) and have lots of mounts on display there .... but remove the NPC vendor from that platform so you cannot actually *buy* a mount near the mounts. Instead he is moved to the Adventure Guild where he sits with no space to display the mounts ... and sells them. Very confusing to have product in one place and the means to buy it in another.

• hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Seven Suns Coster Market

What was once the center of commerce for Protector's Enclave and NW has been reduced to a Ghost Town. Profession vendor, Kit/potion vendor, battle potion vendor, Incentive Trader and two seals vendors ... the other 12 merchant positions are idle. Why? You have lots of products now sold in campaign areas only (Yawning Portal, WoD, Avernus, etc. etc.) all of which should have representatives in the main city of the entire game. I understand that updating the products from the existing merchants was beyond the scope of your project, but the resulting stripping of the market is deplorable.

Many crafters, who need an NPC to sell goods to for gold, are annoyed by having to go to the west side of the building to trade with a merchant. The Aurora Catalog Artifact merchant works, but the 2min cooldown is longer than the time it takes to fill our open bag slots - we need an NPC nearby.

Consider making the Market viable again. Right now it reminds us all of the abandoned enclosed shopping malls that have been replaced by the internet ...
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I wondered why they put the PE music on the log-in screen (besides making no sense because it stops and starts all over again if u are logged into PE and gives a terrible effect as a result) because the music nowadays is a compilation of superseded (not exactly the right word but the best I can come up with atm) content, does this mean they are going to delete PE or replace it or redesign it? Because it's needs better 'visual fidelity'? What might they be up to? Or was it just because they couldn't afford to make anything new so just plonked that there to give the impression of change. Strange choice of music anyway.

I liked it better how it used to be when the mount merchant was where the event area now is (which is now barren and huge and empty and a waste of space when no event is on), mount merchant area is now too small and we also have Sybella and Knox in two places in the same moment in the same city which spoils immersion. When the foundry notice boards were where they used to be I did suggest at the time they take advantage of them being there and make some of them clickable so you could come to the forum, while others had help menus and guides and wikis when clicked, another could have had current bugs and known issues. Basically a one-stop place for players to go to find out stuff and keep informed. Like an information center in any normal city. No-one listened.

But I'm serious, once they start deleting things it's a slippery slope and I would not put it past them to either redesign PE or remove it altogether.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • perlchaser#7290 perlchaser Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    RADQ first time daily rewards do not reset each day and get stuck at 4k rAD
  • fisenfisfisenfis Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    I bought an Apocalypse Dagger a few weeks ago to put on my bard and put it in an alts inventory until the release. On mod 21 launch the Apocalypse Dagger was bound to character even though it had never been equipped, I contacted support and they said to post on the forum. I know at least one more person that had an artifact become bound on launch as well :/
  • volkan630#1521 volkan630 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    fisenfis said:

I bought an Apocalypse Dagger a few weeks ago to put on my bard and put it in an alts inventory until the release. On mod 21 launch the Apocalypse Dagger was bound to character even though it had never been equipped, I contacted support and they said to post on the forum. I know at least one more person that had an artifact become bound on launch as well :/

it happend to mine shard of emportment and wyvern

• bigmikeorn#7360 bigmikeorn Member Posts: 4 New User
    > @"jarithone#9411" said:
    > > @"jarithone#9411" said:
    > > New Player, Level 12 Pally tank. Try to buy Zen and All it says is "Before you can purchase, you need to complete all quests in the Blacklake District."
    > > LOL BLACKLAKE DISTRICT NO LONGER EXISTS.
    > > So what now... I am I going to be locked out of the Zen store forever.. I kind of need to know before I waste any more time on this MMO.
    > >
    > >
    >
    > I FIXED THE ISSUE MY SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LINKED MY ARC ACCOUNT WITH STEAM. THEN BOUGHT ZEN THROUGH STEAM
    >
    > I am TOTALLY disappointed in ARC support right now, I looked online to see if anyone had gotten this issue fixed yet. Unsurprisingly no one has had the issue fixed. but I saw you could use a Steam wallet to buy Zen, being the smartass guy I am I down loaded Neverwinter through Steam linked my ARC account. Went into Zen shop picked use Steam wallet and STEAM LET ME BUY ZEN. So I found a work around my self bought $50 in Zen. Yay me for being a smart (<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>) guy and not giving up!

For future purchases this would be nice, but I have tons of credits in my ARC account from the close of Magic: Legends that I'd like to use and the only way I can do that is through the Arc Launcher. 😒
  • sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 434 Arc User
    Wind Rider and Fey Child (unclaimed) packs disappeared from Promo Tab.
  • edaron#3377 edaron Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Charecter is unable to invoke.
    Created Bard character and bought 30k upgrade pack, but lvl 20 character is unable to invoke.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User

Charecter is unable to invoke.
    Created Bard character and bought 30k upgrade pack, but lvl 20 character is unable to invoke.

You still need to go through training from Knox to learn invocation.
    I have about 10 level 20 (used to be level 4) characters cannot invoke but it is not a bug.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • edaron#3377 edaron Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    plasticbat
    I thought that as well but there is nothing from Knox for invoking nor from the cleric.
  • bellhelibellheli Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Bugs:

1. "How Enchanting" quest did not complete even after upgrading/refining the Entched Glass and received Dark r2 enchantment, showed it to Tarhun and no tick and did not complete the quest.

2. Missing neck and arm still not fixed.

3. Not sure if it is a bug or done on purpose but UM art set shop is missing from game. Was not mention in any Mod21 preview post about this being done away
  • melysandra#9744 melysandra Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Two things...
    1. Tyranny of dragons shows that I need to claim a reward, but there is no reward to claim since the update. Nothing I do will make it stop. It needs to be fixed.
    2. The mail notification will not stop lighting up, even if all my mail is opened on all characters. This didn't happen before. And it is happening for all of my characters.

Both of these are new since the Mod 21 roll out.
  • stifler#7573 stifler Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, since mod 21 my computer takes an horrible long time (2 to 4min) to load specific maps such as the Yawning portal / Vallenhas / Avernus. Whereas other maps can load in a few seconds. I'm not sure if it's a bug but I did not have this problem before.
  • pinkteddy#7132 pinkteddy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Why has all the Masterworks Professional equipment, issued as part of completing the Masterworks missions, become disabled with the new release? Is this a bug? Spent a lot of time (and money) to get these items!
  • can't purchase zen--keeps saying something about needing to complete quests in Blacklake, but there is no Blacklake to complete quests in
This discussion has been closed.