test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jewel of the North - Training Day - Barbarian

khol#0753 khol Member Posts: 15 Arc User
edited July 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
Combat Basics - Use shift to Dodge. Didn't know Barbs could do anything other than Block (Tank) or Sprint (DPS). I'm sure I'm not the only player to have this issue. Just add another BUG to the growing list of things wrong with the New Mod or as some are calling it Neverwinter 2.0.

Also, I cannot hand in the following quests to Sgt. Knox: Training Day, The Loose Thread, A New Path, and Missives, Auctions, and Diamonds. A frustrating 1st day of the new mod, but that is nothing new for Neverwinter.
Post edited by khol#0753 on

Comments

• reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Shift dodge... Guess the trainging works!! If you sprint just before the red hits you, you go immune for 1 second. All classes can go briefly immune when they shift. When timed right this will cause 0 damage and drop a red message floater "Dodged" on the screen. Classes like TR and Wizard can shift directly towards an enemy, go immune, and stay in place to keep attacking. Barb, Warlock and others who don't cover mega ground when they shift can pretty much stay in place with a quick shift anyways.

I'm not sure if I did the rest of the quests you talk about but training can be completed.
  • khol#0753 khol Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Thank you for this comment. I will swap loadouts to DPS and give it a try. Although changing loadouts also seems to be bugged atm.

Part 2: I changed loadouts and in the DPS spec I eventually managed to complete the quest. Thanks for your help.
    Post edited by khol#0753 on
  • salidor#0795 salidor Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    yes still bugged as tank barbarian you cannot fulfill that quest. There should be a check if your on tank path.