test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where did my Coalesed Magic <from under mountain> go?

somveraasomveraa Member Posts: 38 Arc User
I had atleast enough to buy 3 artifact piece's from the undermountain store. Now they're just all gone, period. When you removed sharandar currencies we got something for the ones we had. Why then did these just vanish ?

Comments

• rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I heard a LOT of angry people talking about this in PE. I lost currency too. I think this will turn into a bigger issue than they thought it would.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • buffytymebuffytyme Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    No notice, no care for the player just "poof" and oh well.
  • mrdrcrowmrdrcrow Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    I spent a lot of time to farm coalesced magics and just gone .How do you remove it without asking player community. How dare you!!!!
    We expect an apology from you dear Devlopers and want Undermountain Store Back !!!
    Btw useless Storm King's Thunder, Tyranny of Dragons campaign store still same .. Did you just spit player face !!!.
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    About that, where do you get the artifacts from the old store?
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User

About that, where do you get the artifacts from the old store?

Some of the artifacts (and neck/waist peices) were available in the Campaign store.

I'm disappointed that this currency didn't appear with the antiquities vendor.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • skulbukol#9415 skulbukol Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Only way now is TB store at 1k TB each but no neck and belt. Clearly they made a judgement error. Now prices for sets will skyrocket. Well done! We have no say, it's their game, they can do whatever they want. Maybe they would listen if we boycott... Who knows.