test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Festival Artisan

Comments

• magik#9784 magik Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    same problem
  • seraphium#1847 seraphium Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    No artisan for me too. 2 years in a row. Any fix?
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

The dev team is aware of this issue and preparing a fix.

We want to apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    No artisan and no SAHA vouchers on any character. Very frustrating.
    Why?!
    Jubilee was a bust, you hit it out of the park with Lillr fest.
    Waukeen was as lame as it ever was and now Summer Fest broken AS USUAL.
    Piñatas are no longer fun with a group.
    It’s just more and more frustrating. I love the game, but you keep tearing it apart bit by bit.
    No more summer rewards WHY? It encouraged spending!
    Nerf this nerf that but NEVER FIX A BUG THAT HAPPENS EVERY YEAR!!!
    Come on!
    I know it’s all new mod, but you let everything fall through the cracks.
    Please fix!!
  • finnbalor#7564 finnbalor Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Would someone from cryptic please acknowledge that you know this is a problem? Your lack of communication just shows that you don't care about your players. Crafting summer fest items is a major part of the event. Please fix this asap! @nitocris83 c'mon Julia help your players here!
  • russelguppy#7025 russelguppy Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Still no Summer Artisan on any of my 8 toons. Can we please get an update on this please?

Also can all the new items be made BTA so that in whatever time we have left we can use our various toons to get everything on one character at least?

I need 20000+ petals and to get that on one toon is going to be very hard with the 2+ days already missing from crafting being needed for many.

I think you owe most players at least 500 petals.

A response would be appreciated to at least acknowledge this is an issue that is being investigated (again)
  • walker#8832 walker Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Yep, this year I'm missing the artisan on my main toon, which has a fully developed workshop. I did get it on an alt toon, which has a less developed workshop.

Please fix this quickly. As mentioned these artisans are extremely important for the event.

Walker
  • w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    Why is this thread marked as "answered", I got my hopes up. Also no artisan here.
  • aapoxaapox Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    same exact problem
  • kstubble#4883 kstubble Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    JULY 2021 and here we go again

SUMMER ARTISAN HAS FAILED TO SHOW UP FOR WORK AGAIN TODAY

she seems to be making a habit of this.

second day of summerfest and i have absolutely zero summer artisans on 21 toons on PC. so far have lost about 150-170 petals per toon per day plus the ability to make foods and sahha balls.

have tried going into and out of workshop from all the angles. have tried to do summerfest before workshop. have tried many of the things and still not attracting the artisan.

does she need a raise? maybe room and board? maybe i could order out for her a nice caprese with some squash soup and watermelon sorbet for dessert so she doesn't have to always be the one cooking? then maybe later i can take her out for a fun relaxing day to pick flowers and toss water balloons? maybe after summerfest we can watch the sahha finals in box seats?

day 3 and i am starting to worry. has she abandoned our summer fun? is it cause i see other artisans when she is gone?
  • taikaias#9396 taikaias Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    My character has done Summerfest on previous years. Did not get the Summerfest artisan upon entering workshop. I have heard multiple complaints from people suffering the same problem.
  • grrowler#0622 grrowler Member Posts: 185 Arc User

Why is this thread marked as "answered", I got my hopes up. Also no artisan here.

when you start a discussion in the Neverwinter Arc forums as a question, it automatically is marked as 'answered' if the original poster does not go back and mark each reply "no" in regards to whether the question has been answered. I was marking it as unanswered before, but a few more people replied.... I do not think that marking it as 'unanswered' will get it any more attention though from the devs/CS.

I posted an in-game bug report back on July 29th, and a GM did respond:

(Arc Games)

Jul 30, 2021, 8:21 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am sorry to hear that the summer artisan is not available even after visiting the workshop.

Upon checking, other players are encountering the same issue, especially for characters that participated in last year's event. Our development team is aware of the issue and working on a fix. Any updates about it will be announced on the patch notes via the news page or forum of Neverwinter.

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again.
    Regards,
    Game Master

so I suppose they are aware of the issue, even though there has been no official reply/post.

This issue has also been mentioned in the JEWEL OF THE NORTH LAUNCH WEEK general bugs thread, so I am hoping that they get to a fix this coming week.

it is just super frustrating though that this issue happened with a previous Summer Festival, and now it is happening again. ugh.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    same here, New chars worked ok but old ones cant get crafters...
  • w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User

when you start a discussion in the Neverwinter Arc forums as a question, it automatically is marked as 'answered' if the original poster does not go back and mark each reply "no" in regards to whether the question has been answered.

That's bizarre.

But at least it's good that they are aware of the problem.
  • muratedvinmuratedvin Member Posts: 19 Arc User

same problem

Same problem 1-08-2021
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    Sure they are aware, this happened for the xth time and each year time they only fix it for the summer fest thats currently running.
    - bye bye -
  • syllarnasyllarna Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Missing artisan too one 1 character. Plz fix ASAP. Thankyou
  • inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
    Crafters haven't showed up in workshop to craft saha balls
    Any official update on this? Still no artisan on 8 of my toons. This is a game wide issue affecting PC and console some sort of acknowledgement of the issue at least would be appreciated
    Any official update on this? Still no artisan on 8 of my toons. This is a game wide issue affecting PC and console some sort of acknowledgement of the issue at least would be appreciated
    > @plasticbat said:
    > My toon that has full artisan roster does not get any summer artisan.
    > My toon that has artisan vacancy does not get any summer artisan until she went to the workshop. A window pops up and ask if I want to add the summer artisan.
    > I have not removed any artisan from the toon that has full roster. Hence, I don't know if dropping artisan helps.
    >
    > Anyway, they are investigating.
    > https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1256987/all-platforms-summer-provision-artisan

That was last year's update....still nothing acknowledging THE SAME issue in 2021
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Merged all threads

Greetings,

The dev team is aware of this issue and preparing a fix.

We want to apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • tearsong#9022 tearsong Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Not jumping on....thrown on this wagon...again. :(
  • skulbukol#9415 skulbukol Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    It seems that they do not have enough devs to fix the bugs. Also, how can a similar bug that was fixed last year becomes unfixed?

If they are good at nerfing stuff, they should hotfix the bugs immediately.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User

It seems that they do not have enough devs to fix the bugs. Also, how can a similar bug that was fixed last year becomes unfixed?

If they are good at nerfing stuff, they should hotfix the bugs immediately.

Its not a problem of lack of developers, they just fired over 40 of them when Magic came crashing down. This is pure and simple a failure to keep adequate documentation of past shall we say "learning experiences"....what we call bugs. These bugs re-appear year after year because Cryptic leadership seemingly does nothing to track their own game, or to hold those accountable(themselves included) who are tasked with the job.
  • darthsicarius#8215 darthsicarius Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    The issue with the Summer Artisans bug lies within the Professions rework when it was changed. Before that change, the Artisan was already there in professions waiting to be freely used to get crafting.

Since the rework, summer Artisan does not show up for us to use her for crafting old main toons. The bug most definitely lies within that somewhere.

I guess we'll now see if next patch release comes with the fix or they are actually clever enough to hotfix the blasted thing and get us main toons back in action for the event.
This discussion has been closed.