test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE - 6/29/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 53 Community Manager
Neverwinter will have PC maintenance tomorrow, 6/29, at 7am PT. You can find the patch notes here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11490323

Comments

• sundancewanderingwolfsundancewanderingwolf Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    So... when are they going to fix Avernus Zariel's Favors? It's been what a month now? No mention on any patch notes for weeks. Do the devs even know? Tickets have been posted by a lot of people.
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    According to Twitter this should be for console: https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame/status/1409725540181843987
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • sundancewanderingwolfsundancewanderingwolf Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    DERP!
  • saintturkish#1748 saintturkish Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    This is a ninja nerf patch, the true patch notes will come out by the players. Really 2 hours to fix a hairdo no one likes and the friends list has been broken all year. Trash devs from a trash company who lied to get the ability to develop it.
  • justtester#3228 justtester Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    Sorry but is it that hard to move that topic to an appropriate forum section? Also will there be any patch for PC today?
    This forum is an echo chamber
  • jbball92#2946 jbball92 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Took work off for this and delayed a week at 10pm the night before. Seriously? They should open it on time like they said this is ridiculous
  • mr9000rpm#7375 mr9000rpm Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    > @jbball92#2946 said:
    > Took work off for this and delayed a week at 10pm the night before. Seriously? They should open it on time like they said this is ridiculous

I think you might be replying in the wrong post. But if your referring to the console delay of twisted denizens that was just posted I absolutely feel you. I also took off work for the one time ever in my life to enjoy a day 1 release with friends. We’re very upset over this.
  • zeeprah#8606 zeeprah Member Posts: 1 New User
    After the update my character lvl dropped down back to lvl20 as well as my workshop lvl dropped? And i cant seem to level up again from that.. I contacted support but still no response after 3 days?
  • kaksika88#1477 kaksika88 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    > @"zeeprah#8606" said:
    > After the update my character lvl dropped down back to lvl20 as well as my workshop lvl dropped? And i cant seem to level up again from that.. I contacted support but still no response after 3 days?

They released a new adventuring system where you have a max level 20 character. It's a feature not a bug