test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any Chance To Consider Removing Appearance Library Limits?

yopukoyopuko Member Posts: 78 Arc User
edited July 2021 in Player Feedback (PC)
Good afternoon!

With the new module came some new gear and some new transmutes. I'm a big collector of transmutes myself, have been even before the appearance library came into existence. It's super exciting to see many new transmute-specific items coming to the game too, it's great - but there's one little problem. You cannot exceed more than 100 of each transmute slot. I've now hit a point where I'm on 100/100 (yes, they're all unique, no repeated appearances or similar appearances) on some slots and no longer able to convert new items to transmutes without deleting old ones.

Personally I don't see the point of continuing to add new gear appearances to the game and even transmute-specific items if we're being limited on how much we can collect. 100/100 is not a good limit anymore, as it doesn't allow enough space for everything a player could possibly want to collect and archive. Having this kind of cap basically forces me as a player to trash items I've gone ahead and farmed and collected and grinded out the game for... just to have to trash them in the end.

What is the likelihood that this could be adjusted to no longer have a limitation on it, or to have an increased limitation? As it is right now, it does lessen the player experience to me as a veteran player focused on collecting in the game these days - if I can't actually collect everything, why should I bother? It's discouraging in a way.

I realize that having too many items in an "inventory" can cause server lag, maybe even overload and does absolutely slow down the FPS of the player (I can tell by when I open my massive 8-year-old friends list, or overflow my inventory to have 1000+ items) that it does affect my game's performance and I even had some people tell me I "lagged an instance" with my overflow shenanigans - so I get that uncapped may be a little unreasonable. But at least a cap that properly reflects what's available in the game on a semi-generic basis. Right now 100/100 ain't it.

Anyway, I need to head to bed, so have a goodnight!

- Enyo

Discord - Enyolius | IGN - Enyo @ Yopuko (NWPC)
Post edited by yopuko on

Comments