test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jewel of the North Launch Week - General Bugs

Comments

• kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    mushellka said:

Simple protection against the possibility of discarding the glass enchanting and wooden insignia (thank you) will not help players, who have already did it. There are three ways to fix the problem:

1. Add glass enchanting and wooden insignia to your shop
    2. Add a dialogue option "I lost the enchanting/insignia, give me a new one"
    3. Give the option to decline and take the quest again.

Not that you should have to do this, but have you tried abandoning the entire quest and just getting it again? It was a pain to even have to do on the two characters, I've introduced to this debacle, but if you need to, you might have to. I'm dreading even logging into my other 6 toons. :/
  • sergey235711sergey235711 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    I was going to buy the limited time companions in the Zen Market (Skyblazer and Alpha Compy), but suddenly with the release of M21 (July 27) all events, including limited time items in the Zen Market, disappeared, so I wasn't able to buy them. Could you return these companions back to the Zen Market for a short time?

• mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User

mushellka said:

Simple protection against the possibility of discarding the glass enchanting and wooden insignia (thank you) will not help players, who have already did it. There are three ways to fix the problem:

1. Add glass enchanting and wooden insignia to your shop
    2. Add a dialogue option "I lost the enchanting/insignia, give me a new one"
    3. Give the option to decline and take the quest again.

Not that you should have to do this, but have you tried abandoning the entire quest and just getting it again? It was a pain to even have to do on the two characters, I've introduced to this debacle, but if you need to, you might have to. I'm dreading even logging into my other 6 toons. :/
    It's not possible. That's why I suggested point 3.
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • hinger#9386 hinger Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Elemental Evil - Quest Weapons of Earth/Fire/Water/Wind missing from Archdruid Morningdawn.

Was farming this set out before mod 21 patch came out. Finished Wind before maintenance. Afterwards, all the quests are missing but I still have my motes for the others and can still gather them from HEs. But you cannot return them in to get the weapon set anymore because of no quest...

The collections page for the weapons are still there.
  • ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    my mailbox keeps lit, even when all mail has been checked.
  • dragonova#2661 dragonova Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is t1 avernus hunt drops bugged? Since double refinement started, the hunt materials dropped way less and gemstones are appearing a lot more instead. is the extra refinement stone affecting drop rate? my group went 2/30 on drops and I went 0/15 afterwards.. Maybe we are super unlucky but it only started during double refinement
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Into the Wolf Den

Aside from the lack of any skill nodes in the revised solo version of the dungeon... when you get to the end - the gold trail leads you *away* from the exit portal and back through the entire (long) dungeon to the start. Please correct path to lead to portal.

https://imgur.com/oatLJUP
  • szerevaxszerevax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    Tome of experience (character) from ancient lvl experience age, cannot by exchange at vendor for ad like other old stuff (companion experience times ).
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User

I was going to buy the limited time companions in the Zen Market (Skyblazer and Alpha Compy), but suddenly with the release of M21 (July 27) all events, including limited time items in the Zen Market, disappeared, so I wasn't able to buy them. Could you return these companions back to the Zen Market for a short time?

Perhaps they are making a comeback when the new 50% voucher expired
    - bye bye -
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Feedback: Recommend adding method of obtaining quest items in leveling content. Example: Gather Plague Crystals from nodes Or Defeat enemies to obtain XXXX
  • azanikazanik Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    My mailbox stays lit on all my toons and quest/campaign reward indicator stays lit on a few.
  • cthoncthon Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Inscribed Garments can now be claimed! Hurray!
    BUG: They can be discarded for a tiny amount of RP, and then claimed again. It's not gamebreaking (3 RP)... but still would like to see some "enhancement" to them in lieu of the removed effect. +Speed.. Maybe make them give +chance of RP dropping.. something to give them "use".

Glory Pack:
    Holy mackadoodle! It works, and the shoggoth's are still sorting the haul!
    BUG: Once claimed, it "overwrote" my current profile and I lost some costume gear (namely, the Cosmic Captain set). Not a huge deal, I had several sets I had farmed for Random Acts Of Swagness for out guild, but thought you should know. Yes, I am certain, because the Eldritch Spouse was cooing over them on the Bard, and letting me know that since my sense of fashion is.. lacking.. she'll be assisting me in "dressing up", as apparently, Fashion is the real end game. Logged back in today, and now they're back. Go figure.

Everyone in the family has still lost their key to the Protectors Garden. AAA says they don't cover it. Other than Ghostbusters, who we gonna call?

@nitocris83 Props to the team for the fixes. There had to be some heavy lifting here.
    Post edited by cthon on
  • ovacomerovacomer Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I am experiencing a lot of lag in the game since the update! Is ths happening to anyone else?
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    > @reg1981 said:
    > Feedback: Recommend adding method of obtaining quest items in leveling content. Example: Gather Plague Crystals from nodes Or Defeat enemies to obtain XXXX

Plague Crystals in the Chasm were rage inducing in Beta. The only thing that stopped was less people running leveling maps.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    pitshade said:

> @reg1981 said:
    > Feedback: Recommend adding method of obtaining quest items in leveling content. Example: Gather Plague Crystals from nodes Or Defeat enemies to obtain XXXX

Plague Crystals in the Chasm were rage inducing in Beta. The only thing that stopped was less people running leveling maps.

The more I play and pay attention, my feedback is unnecessary. It already says from enemies when that is the case.
  • cthoncthon Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    Additional notes on the Glory Pack

It respects/is respected by the Recruitment event. However, net total on Incentives was only 96. I can assume this is not WAI?
    @nitocris83
  • tornnomartornnomar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 396 Arc User
    Loadouts. Make them work again, no tricks, no gimiicks. Its also affecting Preview too. Have been running the same companion, Xuna, since she was released as a companion. Have to go to companion tab, like previous posts have said and select her for all loadouts and then they work. I get it, its a small small thing in an Ocean of bugs, buts it is really annoying, as annoying as the "YOU'VE GOT MAIL!" light up when all the mail has been read/discarded.
    Also in the 'dungeons' you run to finish area, your old chests in Frozen Heart in the Gast Gutcruncher? (1st Boss) are still active and they could only be had when yo0u went up the side paths to destroy the crystals.
    Throne of Idris still has enemies in the section where you opened a door with the statue, that is gone, but those enemies remain stuck inside the room and keep you in combat until your companion or Flowers placed at the right spot dispatches them. Your character however can do nothing but sit there. If your going to close off a treasure room, remove the enemies from it at least.
    Too many enemies spawn in walls, the floor, what have you.

[img][/img]NORresized.png
    Branch Lead
  • turin0725turin0725 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Just finished the Chasm missions, but nothing else from Sgt Knox? I just looked and there should be lots more missions.
  • noctaliza#2859 noctaliza Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Been having this odd glitch since Mod 21 rolled out. If I hit esc or numpad 7 in-game, my camera locks in place and I can no longer type. Esc acts like I hit my Windows key, while numpad 7 thinks I'm mounting and using a potion at the same time ("not usable at full health" notif).

I thought it was just my keyboard finally dying, since the Windows key thing is a sign of either a faulty keyboard or a stuck ctrl key, but I can still type if I hit either of these keys outside of the game.
  • jarithone#9411 jarithone Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    New Player, Level 12 Pally tank. Try to buy Zen and All it says is "Before you can purchase, you need to complete all quests in the Blacklake District."
    LOL BLACKLAKE DISTRICT NO LONGER EXISTS.
    So what now... I am I going to be locked out of the Zen store forever.. I kind of need to know before I waste any more time on this MMO.
    Post edited by jarithone#9411 on
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User

New Player, Level 12 Pally tank. Try to buy Zen and All it says is "Before you can purchase, you need to complete all quests in the Blacklake District."
    LOL BLACKLAKE DISTRICT NO LONGER EXISTS.
    So what now... I am I going to be locked out of the Zen store forever.. I kind of need to know before I waste any more time on this MMO.

Don't worry. They want your money. They will allow you to spend money to buy Zen one way or the other.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • carterhimuracarterhimura Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    TL DR
    Can't donate legendary rings at the stronghold's coffer
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    So, dozens of bugs reported within a few days of going live, many on basic game functions.
    Very little feedback from the dev team.
    Apparently very little testing by the dev team before going live.

Good job!
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • thomasisalonethomasisalone Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Some PCs, NPCs, and mobs have become invisible. I made a post about it going into more detail: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1261980/m21-invisible-pcs-npcs-and-mobs

Other user's have added very useful info, including videos and images.
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Eclipse Lion has at least for me, a visual issue with display affecting the character's head.

Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
    edited July 2021
    When you go to 'change character screen' after being logged in already, it shows your character as naked. This is the same bug which affects viewing other players ingame where they will initially show in only their underwear or partly dressed until you click back and forth and which has existed for a very long time now but has not been attended to. Similarly, this bug which I have not seen before on the character select screen can be fixed by clicking another character and then back again but still should not be happening in the first place.

• turin0725turin0725 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Many travel locations have disappeared from the map. Unable to go back and finish uncompleted missions.
    turin0725 said:

Many travel locations have disappeared from the map. Unable to go back and finish uncompleted missions.

They have gone because they decided to delete all those locations and storylines because they think it's improving the game. Half the game is now missing. Now you have to do a different type of progression from what you were doing before. Try seeing Sgt Knox and also click the ] key or the icon with the feather on it in the top bar second from right and check the adventure section and see what you need to do now.
This discussion has been closed.