test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

after mod JotN 21 update - Protector's Garden access lost

After the mod 21 Jewel of the North Update, I am not able to enter the Protector's Garden.

I am getting a System Notify error that says: "After event access requires Protector's Garden Key earned during Protector's Jubilee Event" but I redeemed the Garden Key on my characters many years ago in the first and second years of that event.

can anyone else confirm having the same issue?

Comments

• anoreksjaanoreksja Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    I have a similar issue. I don't understand why I can't go in there (after update to mod 21)
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    It's affecting everybody because they broke it again. It broke the first time, they said they fixed it, it was not fixed, we waited for it to be fixed and eventually they fixed it, but after mod21 patch it is now broken again.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • kaksika88#1477 kaksika88 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Same here, still not fixed
  • rainbow#6026 rainbow Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Yeah, they broke that door... again! I am curious how that door is interconnected with other bugs? Maybe the artisan from summer festival closed in the garden, she was offended with something?
  • hotfrostwormhotfrostworm Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    I thought it was just me. I guess not. The garden roof isn't that important to me. There isn't much up there, but this was opened and now it is off after module 21 dropped. Seems like they could just unlock this door and leave it, since the area is not tied to AD, Zen or cash, player advantage, or any other concept concerning players.

In short, open access for all is less of a headache for developers.
    Yes but it is one of the premier items available only once a year during the Jubilee birthday celebrations and this is reflected in the cost to get it. It's not cheap. They likely won't want to just get rid of it from that event. I agree though, just open it up to everyone if you can't get your you-know-what together.
    Actually, they open it to everyone during the event, so if they really wanted to be efficient and not have players put-out they would just immediately hotfix it so that the door was open to everyone while they were trying to work out what the issue was so that at least those who normally have access to it could still get in and use it. When they fixed it, they could revert it to those with keys only and no-one would be any worse off. But you know... that's too obvious and logical.
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    This is what happens when the devs apply a patch to the current live server, but forget to apply the patch to the new content that is about to come out in a few weeks. Now they have to test the patch with the new content before putting it back in the new live server.
  • buxyboybuxyboy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same problem here. Very frustrating to have access, loose it, get it again and then loose it again. A permanent fix (if possible at all) is required here.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    just a hint, it a VIP future updated, hiring a locksmith is expensive xD