test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jewel of the North Launch Week - General Bugs

Comments

• rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    My icon for adventure/campaign completion (2nd from right) will not go out, when I go to the adventure section in the book it's Tyranny of Dragons, it's showing I have to collect a reward but there is no reward to collect. I'm getting tired of seeing it lit up, I hate having icons lit up and always make sure they're dealt with asap and go off so I don't get distracted by them and I also like to have them all off so when something lights up it grabs my attention.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2021

If you discard wooden insignia can't get a new one and complete the new Artifacts and Insignia quest. Cant drop quest to re-start either.

Same thing with etched glass enchantment and how enchanting quest

same here, i was too fast converting the wooden insignia, young bard stuck at level 17 now. i also entered a ticket (559976) pls help!
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    2 things:

1) The same problem that was happening with the Inscribed Garments also happens with the "Graycloak's Legacy' item you get when you open the Defender of Neverwinter pack from the Reward Claims Agent. The system says that reward was already claimed.

2) Existing characters who were not level 20 before M21, and were advanced to level 20 yesterday cannot invoke. I've tried this on 3 toons, same problem for all three. This is after talking to Sgt Knox and running the Training Day quest and talking to the priestess in the invocation area in PE.
  • treff8treff8 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Bug:
    Explorer's Case: Sharandar - Ruins, one of the digs are in the wall at 1188,2704.
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Infernal forged gear is still possible to restore... but the required store item "brazier of hellfire" is no longer supplied.
    Post edited by rikitaki on
  • kaa#0583 kaa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    All my chars with Masterwork Profession can not use their Masterwork Tools.

• aesculaepiusaesculaepius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
    All of the Masterworks tools have a minimum level of 60, which is, of course, impossible to attain. The Hammer of Gond remains usable, so it's specific to Masterworks tools. The fact that they're lower IL than you can craft yourself is a totally different issue.
    There is a persistent video glitch appearing for multiple players in area one of New Sharandar. I can't get in due to maintenance for a screen shot, but go down the hill past the ranger and take the first or second left. Large areas of the wall are white and have some kind of lattice sticking out of them.

Also, there does not appear to be a recognition of the system for finding all three scrying stones in New Sharandar. There used to be, and you can see it on multiple videos on YouTube, but I completed it on a new character yesterday and did not receive a notification.
    In Castle Ravenloft, the Sister of Rage continues to get stuck on the character with the Tome, even if dropped. This is more problematic than before as this is one of dungeons you've chosen for the random queue. It's happened in three runs so far, causing abandons.

Also: seals of the wild in the advanced queue are gone and now it rewards seals of the adventurer. And, it seems that if I switch between queues and return to them, the rewards will change from click to click.
    On two my my characters, it will not award me completion for Icespire Peak and another Ebon Downs despite having finished them years ago. There are no outstanding quests from Knox or in PE. I have completed it successfully on other characters. It wants me to complete Frozen Heart and Throne of Idris.
    Knockback effects have random immunities that aren't at all consistent. For example, I can knock back the first taskmaster in Sharandar EP1, but the other two are immune. I can knock back the giant frog in EP3 (either of them) but small trolls are immune. I can knock back a catapult in Malabog's Castle, but I cannot knock back a cyclops. I can understand why some bosses need to be immune, but it's difficult to determine why some things are immune and others are not.
    In the Tiamat fight, if you use the Divine Intervention mount power on the pedestal attacking the blue head, it aggros the white head and it will breathe on the blue pedestal, freezing people. From testing, this is the only head that reacts this way. I cannot get black to attack green, for example, or red to attack green or blue.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    @nitocris83 after today (Thursday) patch in PC, Protector Enclave is still crashing so no fun for me :-1:
    Many cloaks have "washing line" under the middle if the character is crouching.
    (you can check at the complete beginning of the elemental campaign after talking to the Minsk - there is a rendered scene of him talking to Boo in the bushes)
  • achterhoeker1957achterhoeker1957 Member Posts: 13 Arc User

Loadout doesn't work anymore on my warlock . Works fine on my rogue and cleric .

Nothing changed after maintenance .

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

Loadout doesn't work anymore on my warlock . Works fine on my rogue and cleric .

My workaround for 3 of my toons that 'stuck' was: 'apply to all' in companion.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • achterhoeker1957achterhoeker1957 Member Posts: 13 Arc User

That did the trick , ty .

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

That did the trick , ty .

Have you missed the 15 posts saying you need to hit 'apply to all loadouts' on your companion window?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    There is an issue with crafting the Grand summer feast: it does not accept the new, adjusted Watermelon sorbet+Caprese+Squash soup.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

I think my Reanimated Destrier (dead horse) is bugged. When I mount it it now rears up and whinnies (besides making the usual special unique whinnie-ng scream when the cloud appears) and I know it must be a bug because there was nothing wrong with it before and why would they change it for no reason and also now make two whinnies which are different to each other. Also it looks like I'm trying to get attention by rearing up by hitting the space bar. I'm sure it's bugged because surely they have better things to do than change something which was perfectly fine to begin with and make it make no sense by giving it two voices. Fix it please.

My Nightmares are doing the same. Might be a horse thing now.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • ene#5785 ene Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    the guild potions bonus is not working. The tooltip says it heals group members by 25-75% but it doesn't. Heals only 10%
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User

Utility Enchantments are just not working as well.
    Fey Blessing (Enchantments not dropping)
    Dragon's Hoard (No gems dropping)
    Quartermaster (Haven't seen a new bag)

What works:
    Tymora's lucky (hidden pouches still drop)

Quartermaster bags (white and green) are dropping in Vellosk while doing quests.
    Wanderer's Fortune appears to work as well in Vellosk

• hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Training Day Quest - Dodge Test

This quest does not accommodate classes that use Shift for some other purpose besides Dodge. My Barbarian Tank can beat the bot to death with no dammage, but cannot get credit for a single 'Block' when pushing Shift.

Please modify quest triggers (and dialog) to be clear for non-dodging classes what is expected. And make sure the quest understands the equivalent. Thank You,
  • mertezackermertezacker Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    NPCs, monsters and some players remain invisible after maintenance, check this
  • mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 383 Arc User
    I can't use my master work tools either. I hope you can fix them because they are the best tools for making ordinary versions of masterwork gear... I use them a lot!
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Changing to a loadout which uses mount collars will cause them to be pulled from your inventory and slotted as expected. Switching to a loadout without collars no longer unslots them. Previously, I could have one loadout with collars and one without and use that to rapidly slot and unslot collars.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • greyangel13greyangel13 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Hello, as of today:
    Cannot access the Protector's Garden, says I don't have a key though I've had one since the first jubilee.
    No Artisan for Summer Provisioning. Tried logging off and restarting the game, still no.

Thank you.
  • mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    Simple protection against the possibility of discarding the glass enchanting and wooden insignia (thank you) will not help players, who have already did it. There are three ways to fix the problem:

1. Add glass enchanting and wooden insignia to your shop
    2. Add a dialogue option "I lost the enchanting/insignia, give me a new one"
    3. Give the option to decline and take the quest again.
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    cthon said:

How about this addendum re: Inscribed garments

If they're gonna take away the main reason for buying these, how about instead they GIVE US a slot we can put something in, or something to compensate - heck, make these give +speed too, seems to be the theme of the day. Otherwise, these have a usefulness of about.. 1 day.. or less. No one will buy these now that they have no usable or useful benefit.

This one has some merit, I'd even go as far as:

BUG: Inscribed Garments XP bonus was not converted to movement speed to be inline with the XP removal. Bonus was removed by mistake?!?
This discussion has been closed.