test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Festival Artisan

Comments

• ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Only tested on my PC toons up to now. On first going to the Workshop, (before entering an Event Instance), on a toon that hasn't done Fest before, the worker did NOT pop.

I then travelled to Summer Fest Instance, did the intro quests, returned to my workshop and the Artisan popped.

EDIT: Also tested on Xbox on my main toon that has done every previous Summer Fest, again no worker before travelling to Summer Fest instance, and on returning to Workshop, I still have no Artisan!!
    Tried this process on my remaining toons that has done the event for at least the past 2 years, Artisan only popped on 2/5 of my Xbox toons.
    Post edited by ennileah on
  • aimeeisasimnutaimeeisasimnut Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    My artisans never popped. Tried on 6 toons no artisan yet.
  • takanome86#5463 takanome86 Member Posts: 1 New User
    No artisan, no materials
  • juan#5043 juan Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    No artisan for me, it say "artisan missed"
  • finnbalor#7564 finnbalor Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Same problem here. No artisan. Restarted PS4, still nothing. Kinda hard to craft Saaha balls and food. Gonna miss so many days because of this.
  • andy#0517 andy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Also having trouble. Got on one toon - NOT the main that has done summerfest before. Have been to summerfest and back. Logged out and back in.
  • darkshadowmoon#1580 darkshadowmoon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I go in workshop and the tab is there but I obviously can not use it and craft as it says i do not own an artisan..
  • darthsicarius#8215 darthsicarius Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    I don't care if its already been mentioned. Summer Artisan for old original tools needs fixing guys. Can not go another year of this BS where my new toons never done event before get Artisan but main toon can't get it to pop.

Julia, anyone, Hear us out for christs sake and get on this issue, don't leave it hanging like last year when main toons missed out on days upon days of Artisan and only got it fixed few days before event ended.

If you can hotfix other things on game you can hotfix this nonsense. No need to wait for patches. Get it sorted!
  • bill#5235 bill Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Please fix this - i've 11 charas and none of them this year can craft summer stuff - iknow you've got a lot to work on with the bard coming, but please don't leave us hanging for ages like last year.
  • wolfseso#1009 wolfseso Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    It's the second year the artisan is bugged for me. I even went to the summer festival area and did the quest to see if it would fix the fact that it is missing. Last year we lost days of consommable crafting or ball crafting and at the end nothing was done. They didn't extend the event, didn't replace the lost... this year same issue.. :(
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Please fix the related hidden artisan bug at the same time.

Suggestion to fix both bugs at once: don't hide any artisans. Let us keep the Summer Artisan all year. Just hide the Summer Provisioning profession itself, like the Gond profession gets hidden.
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Please fix the related hidden artisan bug at the same time.

Suggestion to fix both bugs at once: don't hide any artisans. Let us keep the Summer Artisan all year. Just hide the Summer Provisioning profession itself, like the Gond profession gets hidden.
  • rocketabbyrocketabby Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    I also am missing the Summer Festival Artisan. I deleted an artisan to make room for the Festival one. Canceled a task, checked that my resource inventory was not crammed full. Still no artisan when I come through the door or port directly in. This is not account wide. I have a character that went through the introductory quests and was able to get the artisan immediately.
  • sjl3#9586 sjl3 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    I got the artisan on the first toon that entered the workshop, but not on any of my other toons
  • mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    Same problem :)
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Same. Every damned year. You'd think that they'd be able to sort this one out. Clock's ticking--we're losing opportunities.
  • tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    sjl3#9586 said:

I got the artisan on the first toon that entered the workshop, but not on any of my other toons

I didn't even get it on the one that first entered.
  • darthsicarius#8215 darthsicarius Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    @snuts74 Can't you do something as developer please?
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Some of my artisans are missing but the ones I have received are all lvl 1 previous years they've arrived back at lvl 10. I'm on xbox
    Post edited by nativerock9015#2463 on
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    I don't get the summer provisions artisan on my toons with lvl4 workshops, but do get it on lvl 3 and below... Same happened last year and when they did eventually fix it, I lost a random epic artisan at the end of the event for those with lvl 4 workshops. What's the betting the same thing happens again? Oh, and when I ticketed about the lost epic artisans I got told it was a known bug and that was it, no refund no nothing ><
  • knightrider86#9458 knightrider86 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Platform: XboX

so just cycled my toons that did summerfest last year for me and 1/7 I did it on got their artisan for the workshop comeon cryptic you know this issue was same as last year where artisan was bugged for people or thats what it seems like by only getting 1/7 toons that ran summerfest just last year

another thing Bind on Pickup for the new companion like seriously all this account stuff we can get but still using bind on Pickup for a event exclusive way to screw over console players that wanna play Bard in M21
  • grrowler#0622 grrowler Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    I remember some year(s) ago, there was an issue where the summer festival provisioning artisan (crafter) disappeared. I thought that the fix was that you go back to the crafting workshop in Protector's Enclave, and a new one would show up that you have to level back.

This year, the crafter artisan is missing for me, and when I go to the workshop, I do not get a replacement. My current Summer Provisioning is at level 10, but I am not able to craft anything.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? is there a fix/solution?
  • buffytymebuffytyme Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yup, same for most of mine. It's like they don't know how to use git correctly.
  • emese#4731 emese Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Me too. Maybe they fix it, who knows?
  • venger#3247 venger Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Missing summer artisan. If found please notify. thanks
  • cnt1131#5006 cnt1131 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    First toon, successful. Next two toons, no artisan. Every other toon after successful. Very weird that two toons bug out?
  • anjicat#4942 anjicat Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    I am also suffering from this issue, I can confirm of my 7 chr's the only one that had the artisan pop upon entering the workshop is my lvl8 Bard, the other 6 have max lvl in summer provisioning from last year. I have tried travelling in from various different maps, going through the door from PE, logging out and back in, restarting my laptop, summer artisan still awol on my not new toons
  • kstubble#4883 kstubble Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    SUMMER ARTISAN HAS FAILED TO SHOW UP FOR WORK AGAIN TODAY

she seems to be making a habit of this.

second day of summerfest and i have absolutely zero summer artisans on 21 toons on PC. so far have lost about 300 petals per toon, ability to make foods and sahha balls.

have tried going into and out of workshop from all the angles. have tried to do summerfest before workshop. have tried many of the things and still not attracting the artisan.

does she need a raise? maybe room and board? maybe i could order out for her a nice caprese with some squash soup and watermelon sorbet for dessert so she doesn't have to always be the one cooking? then maybe later i can take her out for a fun relaxing day to pick flowers and toss water balloons? maybe after summerfest we can watch the sahha finals in box seats?

day 3. loss of 450ish petals and mats for 3 balls just collecting dust.

i am starting to worry. has she abandoned our summer fun? is it cause i see other artisans when she is gone?
    Post edited by kstubble#4883 on
This discussion has been closed.