test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.131.20210712b.11

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11493043

Comments

• kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    I have to admit I'm severely disappointed that the tons of bugs this mod has caused or worsened haven't been addressed or even acknowledged in the patch notes, for example drop rates(mostly non-existent except a few copper and lockboxes), coffer donations, launcher hangs (since the combat rework), disappearing beasties and NPC's....... These are a heck of a lot more important to quality of life for players that stick around for more than a month or two then whether or not a piece of gear that will be outdated for a character in a few hours of leveling will equip or has an issue with its effects.
  • fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    Any chance to reactivate the events that ended too soon? Specifically x2 profs?
  • miliantriciamiliantricia Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    @nitocris83 The problem with the "Neverember's Recruitment" event has not been solved! There is not enough currency on my character. Do you understand that there is a limit of 200 event currency per account in this event? Give the opportunity to collect the missing amount of the currency of the "Neverember's Recruitment" event.
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    so the characters that already got to 20 will get their incentives or no? plus i also have the campaign button (on the top bar) lit up like a christmas tree on my cleric (and no, i don't have any rewards or tasks to claim/complete)
  • metallicat#2223 metallicat Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Will anything be done with the Gauntylrim Bounties? Half the rewards were taken from them, leaving you with the two worst options (10 packs of shards) Considering what it takes to earn this, its a pretty disappointing turn of events. Maybe allow them to be cashed in, like the defunct currencies?
  • salidor#0795 salidor Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    "The Glass Enchantment used in the mission How Enchanting is no longer discardable."

So what happens to chars that discaded that Enchanting and now cant fulfill the Quest "How Enchanting" nor restart it via discarding the quest itselfs. Dont you thing this would be worth mentioning in patch notes, when you already detectet it was a failure ?

• ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    "Tutorial Quests

The Glass Enchantment used in the mission How Enchanting is no longer discardable.
    The Wooden Insignia used in the mission Artifacts and Insignias is no longer discardable."

i hope there will be a solution for those of us who discarded the enchantment or the wooden insignia and are now still stuck in the leveling process.
  • gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    "The Glass Enchantment used in the mission How Enchanting is no longer discardable."

Toss me in as another who discarded this and am now stuck...considering its on my main, Id like to hear how were getting this fixed...

Ill toss a ticket I guess
  • dangeresquiredangeresquire Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Please retroactively award the recruitment tokens to those characters that missed out!
  • criatvra#0999 criatvra Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    You have to find a way to make up for the missing incentives of people who started leveling their characters before the "fix". It's not fair to expect people to just delete their new characters and create new ones to be able to get the right amount of incentives after the fix. I used mounts and companions that I had saved up on the bard I created as soon as the new mod went live, deleting the char would mean losing all this stuff.
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    @nitocris83
    Any possibility of having the Summer Artisan available? Seems to be bugged for some (most) people.

Would be really helpful with crafting stuff that is only available during the event.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • exdragon#7418 exdragon Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi so about the quest how enchanting i see that the enchantmente can no longer be discarded but what about the players that have already discarded by mistake on the 27 of july how are those players gonna complete the quest? Quest can't be abandoned so we have no way of acessing the rewards.
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    Patch Notes: Version: NW.131.20210712b.7 - The Epic Dungeon queue is now called the Advanced Dungeon Queue and grants the same Rough Astral Diamonds as the Trial queue: 4,000 RAD with a 30,000 RAD daily bonus.

After this last patch the RAD bonus from RADQ doesn't exist, I just made a TIC and the RAD I got for making this RADQ was only 6k. Please fix this!

@nitocris83
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    "Performance and Stability

General

We’ve applied a prospective fix to a map crash that caused occasional disconnects."

Crash still happening.

Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • kaksika88#1477 kaksika88 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    When are you going to put the old transmute items to Bind on Equip or do something about them so our old characters can get those transmutes?
  • jonchillyjonchilly Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    C'mon cryptic, lots of people asking for incentives on chars already made. Your event was broke and for me personally, I got my bard to Level 20 in one night and missed all the incentives. I have no other char slot to use so can't create a new one and all my other chars have gear, comps and mounts that I don't want to delete them and start again! I saved lots of comps and gear for my bard which is now bound to that character so I can't delete and start again without losing it all plus all the progress e.g. I've done undermountain and Elemental Evil adventures already and a few campaign tasks. Considering this event was supposed to start on the same day as M21 release and it was broke, you add an extra day for compensation? That doesn't resolve the issue for a lot of people who cannot afford to delete and start again. You need to relook at this ASAP and give the incentives to the people who already got levels whilst it was broken - which I might add is not the fault of the player but in fact the fault of you guys for not releasing a working event again!
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    Never do stuff on launch day (maybe open lockboxes)
    - bye bye -
  • dangeresquiredangeresquire Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can anyone tell me if deleting the character that missed out on the rewards will allow you the full amount of 200 if you make a new one? Or does the incomplete number you received count against the account limit?