test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

mod 21 bard

elderislt#1066 elderislt Member Posts: 146 Arc User
holaa, so bard came to live yesterday, and i see already big problem...K bind song.
it let you play song presing one button, wat it not supose to be, playing song with fingers its main bard mechanic, so it will be best if this k bind will be remoned from bard :)
BABY ZARIEL.... 270k base HUNTER

Comments

• buffytymebuffytyme Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I think this is brilliant! There are so many players with response issues such as arthritis which could prevent them from getting the full benefit of playing the bard. To give a bonus to performance playing without a way for a disabled person to participate is a clear violation of ADA and would open Cryptic up to a massive lawsuit. I say leave it in!
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    Forget arthritis - the lag usually prevents me from using the artefact or a daily power in a group content. As it is issue to register 1 pressed key in any packed areas, pretending that the game is capable to notice several keys in a specific order is downright hilarious.
  • xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Why remove the bind?
    People should be able to play the way THEY want to be able to play. Not the way that YOU want them to be able to play.
  • raziel2004#1384 raziel2004 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Just give more bonus or higher buff if play manually.. meanwhile quickslotted n keybind remain the same.. coz i don't want to keep play manually all the times for small mobs..
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

Just give more bonus or higher buff if play manually.. meanwhile quickslotted n keybind remain the same.. coz i don't want to keep play manually all the times for small mobs..

This is how Bard is for the most part.
This discussion has been closed.