test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(PC) Email account help, please!

nap2585nap2585 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2017 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
I used a yahoo email address for my main Neverwinter account, along with a few other games. It was for some reason, deleted/deactivated/locked by yahoo, out of the blue, for no apparent reason. Yahoo has absolutely no customer support, no way to contact anyone to get the account back, they just have this pitiful account recovery page that tells me "We're unable to recover your account online"

I can still log in and play the game on that account, but cant log in to the website becase of arc defender sending pin to account that I can no longer access (posting this from another account). Am I totally screwed, going to lose access to this NW account I've put thousands of hours into, or is there some way to change the email address tied to my NW account, without being able to access that email? I sent a ticket to NW support the other day, but I imagine they've sent a reply to the email I can no longer access. Anyone ever experienced anything like this? Is there light at the end of the tunnel?
Post edited by nap2585 on

Comments

• micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    You should email customer support from your new email explaining the issue. They will ask you multiple questions about the account to verify that it's indeed yours and should be able to change the email.

In short, try emailing them at: customerservice@perfectworld.com

Don't forget to write the account handle and old email name so they will know who is who.
  • deatheater#4039 deatheater Member Posts: 1 New User
    2 days ago Arc wanted me to link my steam account for neverwinter so, I did and now my level 80+ character and everything is gone! It will not let me sign in to neverwinter at all it wants me to start a whole new character, what do I do to get my account back