test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M21 Mythic Insignias Update

13»

Comments

• flyball#6248 flyball Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    The problem with p2w and what I see in the game is those who are spending $$ to get BS gear in 6months typically do not have the game skills to play in Lomm tomm IC ZC and VOS/ Yes they have the 40k+ itl but they lack a lot of knowledge in how to play.

Tomm ZC IC and VOS are almost sure failures trying to do random queues.

I do see requests typically looking for experienced players.....well how does a tank get experience without lying about xp...sure I have watched vid after vid...but that is not nearly the same as playing. I have also found that its not always about itl. Its about effectiveness. My rogue has both the legion guard and mirage sets. Legion guard gives a much higher itl but Mirage plays much more effectively...I do much more damage withthe lower itl than the higher. No I do not have all the BIS gear nor the $$ to buy it....heck can't find enough forks to get a set of horns.....but it does not stop me from trying.
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    @flyball#6248 In this last event I was specifically farming TIC as I have a lot of keys because of the legacy campaign and in one of these dungeons while I was in my tank I called a 53k GWF to the group and it lost damage to a 36k CW without weapon enchant, that it occurred due to the lack of knowledge of the player exclusively. In VoS for example, it is more essential that the tank has control of the 3 bosses and mechanics than having 3 big DPS. Yes, there are many variables that affect how a content race will run, but this part of the experience is tricky when you don't find groups so you can practice as you mentioned.
  • mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    2500 is a fair amount for the mythic insignias. That amount will give end-gamers something to grind for and more diamonds in the pockets for players who don't need them and will sell them. Great job by coming up with such a great number thats achievable, yet hard to accomplish.
  • tchefi#6735 tchefi Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited July 2021

With all this current context ..... how can that cost seem reasonable to you? .... xD

new "1-year plan". I'm ok with that (but to be honnest, it's because i have banked enough insignas since mod15 with my compulsive accumulation so I will be able to get most of my mythic for my main toon right away, but i also want my 2 best alts to have some mythics :P so a bit of work to do ^^)

By the way, if I remember correctly, during the summer fest you will be able to buy rare and epic insignas with the tickets from juggling sahaballs (better do it with a full 5players party obviously).