test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ticket number: 495585. Unable to run the weekly runestead quest in storm kings thunder campaign

blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
As per support request, posting the issue here in bug reports. As stated to support, I bought out the campaign as I didn't want to run it again however, it became apparent that I would have to run the campaign to unlock the weekly. Have run everything - all complete but am unable to obtain the weekly in somi. Just checked on test server (M21) and am still unable to run the weekly.

Thanks

Comments

• rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I know this doesn't relate to your actual bug, but I recently bought-out the Cloaked Ascendancy campaign, when I went there to start grinding for the mirage set I found I had to do all the quests anyway to unlock the repeatables I needed. People on here told me this is intended and a buyout does not grant you full unlocking, although personally I think that the way it should be is that if you pay money to complete a campaign, when you next go to that map it should act and appear and operate as if you finished it and it's ready to go with the repeatables just as if you had done it anyway. That's what you're paying for, to get it over with fast. Just a terrible design and imo a bit of a rip-off too.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    Bumping for visibility before this report slides into the Neverknown. Still not working on the date shown on this comment.

Thanks
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I've never bought it out but the Runestead quest always got offered the next day after I ran the Readying For Invasion daily.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    Have run every single quest in SOMI and spoken with everyone but to no avail. Have run the storyline quests in their entirety but cannot get the weekly in SOMI the other areas work fine - it's just if I get SVA through random queue - I want to be able to open one chest with my giants key ;) This is only affecting the character that bought the campaign out - my others are fine.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll escalate this for investigation.
    Good news - I am now able to run the weekly quest in Somi. The NPC gave a new hint (she wasn't speaking to me at all before) that I needed to run the daily quest 2 more times but it turned out, only once more was needed. So, thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.