test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Favor in Hunts

tag#9755 tag Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Did you purposely remove favor from hunts given to the players helping on the hunts or was that an accident? Is this a permanent thing? If this is a permanent thing do you plan to change the pricing on favored items to reflect the new solo method of obtaining favor? Oh and for the record, I think this new way really stinks as it doesn't promote teamwork at all, in fact it does the opposite. Tell me why I or anyone should help someone with a T2 or T3 lure, use health potions/life scrolls if they aren't going to at least get favor? This was, in my opinion quite a bad move as it makes it extremely hard to find players willing to sacrifice the items listed above for others when they get nothing in return. Please, please bring favor back. Thank you for your time and I look forward to your enlightening and informative answer.

Answers

• tag#9755 tag Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Does anyone know if favor will ever be given back to the entire hunt group or not?
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    It will be, the latest PC patch note indicates it will be fix THURSDAY July 15th. Which mean console should get it the following week.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11491523
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Yea , I hope so . You buy the forgers pack , told us our alts would be able to do at their leisure. Than they take the weeklies away , so only way for alts to finish is to do all those mini board quests and/or do 180 hunts . Than they take favors away from hunt group members .
    They need to put the weekly quests back in IMO . Why take them out ? Already took the pres wards and ad out of store , let us finish this campaign like you told us we’d be able to if we bought the reforgers blessing .
    I just can’t comprehend their thinking :(