test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is happening with pvp devs?

ldog#3742 ldog Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Why are we being kept in the dark about what’s happening with pvp? And why does no one answer any simple questions like how come we can’t have seasons until new pvp comes out? Even with out rewards, you claim you keep in touch with the community but definitely not the pvp community, no one seems to be able to even reply never mind answer questions... even if it’s bad news at least respond

Comments

• jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    Don't worry they don't respond to anything unless they want you to test it for free
    - bye bye -
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    ldog#3742 said:

Why are we being kept in the dark about what’s happening with pvp? And why does no one answer any simple questions like how come we can’t have seasons until new pvp comes out? Even with out rewards, you claim you keep in touch with the community but definitely not the pvp community, no one seems to be able to even reply never mind answer questions... even if it’s bad news at least respond

Devs been skimping on most PVE communication lately in addition to the complete lack of PVP communication since may. The whole game is feeling the squeeze at moment. I've tried just about every available avenue for getting devs to respond, nothing is working.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    > @trgluestickz said:
    > Devs been skimping on most PVE communication lately in addition to the complete lack of PVP communication since may. The whole game is feeling the squeeze at moment. I've tried just about every available avenue for getting devs to respond, nothing is working.

The former executive producer of Neverwinter did share that Mod 22 would be an “epic” PVP module. The communication did happen in various Twitch chats for some reason, excluding the majority of the player community.

Watching the PVP community being ignored / being told “we have nothing to share at the moment” over and over is just painful. @nitocris83 should definitely consider making a roadmap including all the information spread over different channels so that ALL the players have access to the same information.
    Elite Whaleboy
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    wilbur626 said:

> @trgluestickz said:
    > Devs been skimping on most PVE communication lately in addition to the complete lack of PVP communication since may. The whole game is feeling the squeeze at moment. I've tried just about every available avenue for getting devs to respond, nothing is working.

The former executive producer of Neverwinter did share that Mod 22 would be an “epic” PVP module. The communication did happen in various Twitch chats for some reason, excluding the majority of the player community.

Watching the PVP community being ignored / being told “we have nothing to share at the moment” over and over is just painful. @nitocris83 should definitely consider making a roadmap including all the information spread over different channels so that ALL the players have access to the same information.

I'd say the likelihood of another roadmap happening at this point in time is slim. People don't seem to understand how quickly plans can change. They weren't even able to stick with the last roadmap due to unforeseen circumstances, and players are still getting on to them about it. Murphy's Law is always in full effect.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > I'd say the likelihood of another roadmap happening at this point in time is slim. People don't seem to understand how quickly plans can change. They weren't even able to stick with the last roadmap due to unforeseen circumstances, and players are still getting on to them about it. Murphy's Law is always in full effect.

The Community manager could tell the community that the roadmap was a failed attempt to communicate with the community and that it will not be repeated then?
    Elite Whaleboy
  • ldog#3742 ldog Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    It literally says community in her job title, I don’t see her on anyone’s streams just to say hello I don’t see her replying to anything on forums
  • ldog#3742 ldog Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I don’t see her in any of the discord’s, no interaction with the community what so ever
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    wilbur626 said:

> @kreatyve said:
    > I'd say the likelihood of another roadmap happening at this point in time is slim. People don't seem to understand how quickly plans can change. They weren't even able to stick with the last roadmap due to unforeseen circumstances, and players are still getting on to them about it. Murphy's Law is always in full effect.

The Community manager could tell the community that the roadmap was a failed attempt to communicate with the community and that it will not be repeated then?

Admitting problems, in this economy?
    - bye bye -