test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can anyone please tell me why I cannot transfer my main character onto Mimic preview,

I can transfer any of my other characters but not the main one.

Answers

• ostarra#4586 ostarra Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am trying on July 9 and still unable to transfer
  • skarner27skarner27 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    I posted about this in the bug section. Due to my experimenting, I believe any character that has started Tyranny of Dragons is unable to transfer to Preview.
  • rickie#5692 rickie Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have characters that have done thatm and I was still able to transfer them, it is just my main character that won't transfer
  • skarner27skarner27 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    Interesting. In that case, the issue is not based on the campaign and probably is not based on the story; I have a level 36 character that I cannot copy and she has done no story quests save for the initial quests that get the character to level 5 or 6. Maybe it is related to recent log ins. How recently have you played your characters that you are able to copy?
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    I tried copying my main SW yesterday (7/10) to Mimic, and it still hasn't arrived on Preview. I only did it because one of the devs requested we try testing the conversion process on our max level characters for M21. Tried today with my Barb character - again, no luck.