test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BHE in Dark Fey Mire Bugged

ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
edited July 2021 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
So near every BHE ran today, more than 50, has bugged out. Either it doesnt spawn enough of the the Dryads to free, or the Dryad 'Domes disappear after killing the trash mobs. In either case, the bosses then take an unspecified time to spawn, sometimes not spawning at all. When they do spawn, not all the Dryads have been released everytime and its random as to how long a group is stood their waiting for the bosses to appear.
Post edited by ennileah on
Tagged:

Comments

• darthsicarius#8215 darthsicarius Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Yes, many have encountered this problem. Most of the people I've ran with know to not free from the pods until all mobs are killed first. However certain runs, do only spawn 4 or even 3 pods before and after mobs are killed so everyone's sitting there like ducks waiting on timer or moving away from encounter and returning back to try and trigger missing pods.

But effectively when it works, saving pods untill after killing mobs is best way forward until Devs fix it in next patch.
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Someone from PC suggested to me we were killing the mobs too quickly. Tried killing mobs slow, as have many others.. had a couple try and stay out of combat specifically for the Dryads too, nothing seems to solve right now

In fact, in a couple of my runs today, there were just 2 of us doing it.. and it still bugged out, so killing the trash fast or slow didnt affect, and yes quite often, all mobs were killed and before we could free the dryads, they simply disappeared.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    This is still not fixed on PC so don't get your hopes up.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    pitshade said:

This is still not fixed on PC so don't get your hopes up.

Ahhh, so it is still happening on PC. Ok, good know. Thanks for that @pitshade
  • rheylinsark#1888 rheylinsark Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    If it bugs, it seems to fix itself quickly if everyone leaves the BHE arena for a few seconds by running up the hill until the BHE timer info disappears from everyone's screens.

But we really shouldn't have to come up with workarounds for shoddy code in the newest content, much less still be dealing with it so long after release.

If it bugs, it seems to fix itself quickly if everyone leaves the BHE arena for a few seconds by running up the hill until the BHE timer info disappears from everyone's screens.

That method doesnt always work, just so you know. I have tried that many times, and it works maybe 50% of the time. Also is the issue of some players ignoring the chat box when others ask them to back up to the hill. We cant force people to follow chat instruction I'm afraid.