test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

hello can you help me

may i ask if it is possible to transfer everything from characters to another all items boons,capmaign completed,companion,mount etc. Would you do it i would like to transfer all this from Syr to my alts its name Myg.I would like to play only with this characters please a lot if it can be done please and have a nice day.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    No, it cannot be done.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    As said above it cannot be done, however there are ways you can make building alts much easier than your first character.

Purchase account wide companions and mounts instead of single use ones.
    They may be slightly more expensive but as soon as you make a 2nd character they pay for themself.

Make campaign signers.
    After you finish a campaign, you will be able to make a campaign Signet you can give to alts that will cut the time it takes to finish that campaign in half! It will cost you 50k astral diamonds and about a week's worth of the campaign currency but is well worth it, especially for the longer campaigns.

Farm a level 80 starter set of gear for your alt.
    Your first character should have access to things like undermountain, avernus or seals. All of which can be used to buy a good starter set of gear for your alt that will make a big difference in helping you to push your new toon upto 25k item level so you can run fandoms.