test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lliira Event Favor

darthsicarius#8215 darthsicarius Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Did anyone know the Favor for Lliira Event is capped at 300 yet there is no tooltip over the currency when highlighted anywhere to say otherwise..

I farmed 5x max stacks of fireworks in 4 hours totalling 2500 fireworks. I turned them all in at fireworks stage all at once hoping to get my 500 Favor in return since it's 20 favour per 100 fireworks and I had the 2500 to make it 500 Favor.

Without knowing about a cap I went to vendor to only see 300 max and realise I flushed 200 Favor down the toilet..

Wether other people knew about it is besides the point. The main issue is that Cryptic need to Start correctly tooltipping currencies or just take the cap off all together because having a blind cap on the currency and many console users didn't know of this, it's pathetic and disheartening to know you go all that way to keep farming only to see 200 Favor swiped from under your noses because the cap doesn't even stop you turning in anything over 300 Favor, it lets you carry on turning in without knowing there was such a cap in the first place.

I'm not particularly bothered about getting back the missing favor, I just wanted to throw it out there and see if for as long as this event been rolling, have few players knew about this and many others left in the dark?

Comments

• spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    I too found out the hard way. Agree with you 100%.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    There are so many currencies in the game that have a cap that is not noted and it is so frustrating.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts