test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BLOCKING unsolicited guild invites

It would improve the quality of my game play IMMENSELY if I didn't have to interrupt my play a half-dozen times daily to decline UNWANTED guild invites. You'd think that by level 80 I would have joined a guild if I wanted to, and I know how to find one when I'm ready.

This would only be a simple tweak, Arc Games. How about it??

Comments

• flyball#6248 flyball Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    The simplest way to accomplish this is joining a guild....then no one else can invite you. Certainly its nice to have members take an active role in guilds to help build up lower ones, but may are not that active and doing things. Find a casual guild join and help if you want or don't want.

Some guilds are great for finding crews to do endgame content lien VOS TOMM ZC master where you are more like to succeed with a non-random group than rolling the dice. Its also nice to have others to perhaps help you farm for gear and do t2 and t3 hunts, man up for those major heroic quests.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    This thread is 6 months old btw lol but yeah creating your own guild for just your toons would work but I wouldn't object to the devs adding a 'block guild invites' option to toons.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • bastet#6182 bastet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    how do you leave a guild.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

how do you leave a guild.

look at the guild roster - there's an option to leave on the bottom right of the screen
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox