test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Protector's Figurine x1 from first Protector's Bounty on day 2

dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
I did not receive a Protector's Figurine from opening my first Protector's Bounty today. I have one from yesterday, I have not spent any, and I did not get any. I went to PE, handed in three of the quests, opened a protectors bounty - and another, and another, and another - and did not receive my second Protector's Figurine. Then I went into my Event queue that popped. This event only has 7 days, the ticket to the Garden costs 15 figurines, missing one due to a bug is a VERY big deal. Here is the item log from when it happened:

[System Notify]Left channel "Zone"

[System Notify]Left channel "Trade"

[System Notify]Left channel "Looking For Group"

[System Notify]Joined channel "Zone"

[System Notify]Joined channel "Trade"

[System Notify]Joined channel "Looking For Group"

[System Notify]Queue Group joined queues

[System Notify]Queue Group has been matched

[System Notify]Joined channel "Match"

[System Notify]Joined channel "Queue Group"

[Inventory Notify]You received 307 Copper

[Inventory Notify]You received Protector's Bounty

[Inventory Notify]You received Protector's Bounty

[Inventory Notify]You received Neverwinter Renown

[System Notify]You used Protector's Bounty

[System Notify]Left channel "Zone"

[System Notify]Left channel "Trade"

[System Notify]Left channel "Looking For Group"

[System Notify]Joined channel "Party"

[System Notify]Joined channel "Zone"

[System Notify]Joined channel "Trade"

[System Notify]Joined channel "Looking For Group"

[System Notify]You have joined the party

[System Notify]Party loot mode has been set to Need Or Greed

[System Notify]Party loot quality threshold has been set to Uncommon (green)

[System Notify]Joined channel "Raid"

[System Notify]Makos, is the spell working? Can they hear me? Very well. Heroes, We have reports the Nashers are planning to attack the Marketplace during the Protector's Speech. Stop them before they strip the place bare

Comments

• dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    Successfully submitted ticket ID #534,112.

• autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    dillygirl said:

You have to wait until after 5PM PT / 8PM ET for the system to reset. I was in the same issue earlier but it dropped after the time passed above. The next bounty you open should drop it.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User

dillygirl said:

You have to wait until after 5PM PT / 8PM ET for the system to reset. I was in the same issue earlier but it dropped after the time passed above. The next bounty you open should drop it.
    What kind of arbitrary time is that? That is 9 hours before reset? Well, that sucks, I guess I have missed a day just because I happened to do it in the middle of a late night the first day. That time is 2 AM in my time zone...
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    dillygirl said:

That time is 2 AM in my time zone...

It will be there waiting for you when you wake up :)

• shapelesserrant#5892 shapelesserrant Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    no there's isn't an arbitrry time that I know.. there's a BUG, I have 2 characters one main one secondary that I don't have that much time to play on, hence focusing on the main I'm trying to get the garden key and some other goodies.. at 1st I thought the reset time for figurines would be after the server reset when Invokes restart as well but no, then I took note of when I received figurine on both charatcers and waited for the same time next day, one character got figurine (the secondary one) and the other (my main) didn't get any and just to make sure I opened a couple more bounties wwaiting about 5 min after opening each one just in case, and still no figurine.. I've missed at least 3 figurines this way, filed ticket and the reply I got was:

'Sorry to learn that you are not receiving the event figurine from completing the 1st daily Protector bounty. Based on the information you provided, it looks like this issue is the result of a bug. I will surely take note of this matter. In order for our development team to assist with fixing the problem and to increase its visibility, it will also be helpful for you to submit a new bug report thread on the official bug report forum to supplement the information already provided here.'

after 3 months of playing I still can't create a post here, hence commenting on this one.

With the figurines going puff! right at the end of the event without 2nd chance to redeem the reward this is a major hindrance.
    So I hope they get to the task of solving it and/or do something to compensate those of us having this issue.