test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.125.20210524a.4

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11489373

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Aren't consoles supposed to have maintenance on Tuesday and PC on Thursday..?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • justtester#3228 justtester Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    I had the access to Protector's Garden since a few years and I still didn't get it back, even after this patch.
    This forum is an echo chamber
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    armadeonx said:

Aren't consoles supposed to have maintenance on Tuesday and PC on Thursday..?

I think today is more about the release of Sharandar chapter 3. It probably needs to be 'maintained' again on Thursday.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • horizonxaelhorizonxael Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    at the end of the patch we will see if the blacksmith knows how to work and in any case this game only knows how to nerf things

at the end of the patch we will see if the blacksmith knows how to work and in any case this game only knows how to nerf things

The patch of this thread is not the patch applied today. Anyway, the patch applied today does work for me regarding the Garden door.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2021

The patch of this thread is not the patch applied today. Anyway, the patch applied today does work for me regarding the Garden door.
    How can you tell? The garden door opens for everyone during the Jubilee. Will we be locked out, again, after the Jubilee if we don’t re-purchase keys?
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
    edited June 2021
    plan009 said:

How can you tell? The garden door opens for everyone during the Jubilee. Will we be locked out, again, after the Jubilee if we don’t re-purchase keys?
    I could tell because I did that on the day before Jubilee which started on June 17.
  • plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User

plan009 said:

I could tell because I did that on the day before Jubilee which started on June 17.
    Oops. Screwed up the dates and didn’t know there was a patch before Jubilee (been off a lot lately).
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates