test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug with favor

reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
Didn't see anything in the patch notes but only the party leader gets favor when doing hunts in Avernus after todays patch.

Comments

• cherryman1cherryman1 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    I can confirm this is happening now after the current patch. Would like it to be reflected that it is changed or update it back to everyone getting favor. Did 100 hunts and didn't get the group favor for anyone but the person dropping the lure.
    Guild Leader: Under the Influence
    Yule (Barb): 72k : Siren (TR): 78k : Torun (DC): 73k : Siren OP (OP): 76k : Siren SW (SW): 78k : Modern (F): 80k : Cherry1 (CW) : 68k Siren HR (HR): 78k
  • evilnazgullevilnazgull Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I would at least like to know wether it is intentional or if it is going to be fixed so all members get favor again. Otherwise im sitting on my hunts for nothing.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

I would at least like to know wether it is intentional or if it is going to be fixed so all members get favor again. Otherwise im sitting on my hunts for nothing.

I'd be willing to bet money that it'll be fixed, with nothing in the patch notes there's no way this was intentional. Would just stir up too many ppl to ninja something like this into the game without posting it.
  • kough#3586 kough Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Only the person placing the lure got favors in our group. All other members of the party only got 1 ZF for killing an enemy
  • dacurly#2508 dacurly Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    imho it should be anyone that helps kill the lure mark gets favor, not just the party. Without Favor for at least party, no one will bother doing lures = no blessed gear, would take forever to bless it all.
    Yes and since it was never mentioned in the patch notes, i highly doubt that this is done on purpose... Since it has been like since the release. Would be nice to get a conformation about this anytime soon.
    Hi,

So I believe the other post about this is still up, but I would like to get a confirmation wether or not the favor from hunts will be given to all party members again. Otherwise I am saving up my hunts for nothing.
  • bellhelibellheli Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I doubt it is "not intentional". More like developers/Cryptic have done this on purpose in preparation for Mod21. Otherwise we would have heard it as a confirmation that it is a bug. Unless Cryptic/Devs can confirm that it is a bug, I am convinced that it is intentional and tried to keep mum.
    @nitocris83 Can you please comment on this issue?
  • y3ltoy3lto Member Posts: 2 Arc User

it is known and they are waiting for the development team to address this .. so ..in time it will be fixed.
  • y3ltoy3lto Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm afraid, Customer Service is unable to resolve the issue directly so we will need to wait for the fix to come from the development team. If you have additional information or encountered another problem related to what you reported earlier, feel free to let us know so we could forward them to the developers for further checking.

I apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your kind understanding on this matter.

this is the email i got btw

• fartbag#1392 fartbag Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    According to what my guild said the change is intentional, so only the summoner will get his/hers favor. I'm fine with that if you want to keep it like this. But at least half the prices of the forge and the favor vendor!

Can you imagine how long it now takes to get 10k favor? Not even talking about 50k favor or100k ... :s

I want to play the game after a long day... not having another life besides work and family to care for and spend hours just to get some blessed gear etc..

So please either revert the changes you did or at least halve the prices of the vendor so we dont have to sell our HAMSTER to get some favor ;)
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited June 2021

According to what my guild said the change is intentional, so only the summoner will get his/hers favor. I'm fine with that if you want to keep it like this. But at least half the prices of the forge and the favor vendor!

Can you imagine how long it now takes to get 10k favor? Not even talking about 50k favor or100k ... :s

I want to play the game after a long day... not having another life besides work and family to care for and spend hours just to get some blessed gear etc..

So please either revert the changes you did or at least halve the prices of the vendor so we dont have to sell our HAMSTER to get some favor ;)

I don't think your guild can represent dev although I also think it is intentional. As far as I know, they did not say if this is intentional or is a bug.

No, it does not take that long. I completed 6 characters (4 milestone each) without getting a single favor from the hunt.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • querz#5389 querz Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    We just did some Tier 1 hunts in Avernus and we noticed that only the one player dropping the lure received the 200 Zariel's Favors. The other players in the party only received the Fiend Remains.

Since Favors are still shared between party members when killing random Fiends and Demons throughout Avernus, I assume this is a bug.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    If this change was intentional it tells me that they were too effing scared to tell the community so it was jammed into the game, left out of the patch notes, and ignored in the forums.

It's time for an official comment, someone on the team needs to step up here.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue was already reported and is being investigated.
  • walker#8832 walker Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    I can confirm this problem has now shown up on ps4 as of the latest patch. Pretty explosive reactions from our folks here as they're finding out about it.
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User

@nitocris83 With this patch just hitting Xbox this week, this bug is also happening there.
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Brought it up in my post the other day, but its been hidden from public viewing...

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1261236/the-rng-rng-rng-hole
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User

Any update?
  • dacurly#2508 dacurly Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Just got done doing some T1 lures, still no Favor for party members.
    edited June 2021
    I still don't see where this was previously reported to check for updates. Hunting was a fun activity we could do as a group and has been busted for a month now. Any update would be much appreciated! @nitocris83
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    But, hey, keyypacks conveniently available with a lure included XD
  • minionbobminionbob Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    @nitrocris83 can we get an update please? Timeline, status, anything? Please.
  • malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    @nitocris83 You there mate? Some of us are waiting to hear when this issue will be fixed as it makes it much less enjoyable to play this content with friends if no one but the person dropping the lure gets any favor. We've been waiting for awhile now...
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

The dev team is still working on this issue, but we cannot yet give an estimate of the time required for the patch to be ready and implemented. When it will be ready, it will be indicated in the patch notes. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • abbadonn#5192 abbadonn Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    My patience are wore out. It's been over a month. This has set back my entire guild and I'm to the point that I don't even want to play. Why is this taking so long? I've got hunt lures cluttering up my bank and my bag. Good thing you fixed the radio in the hellfire engine tho... Way to go guys...
  • malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    @percemer It's a new week. What's the update on this?
    Patch notes say fixed in todays patch. I haven't logged in yet to test.