test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't equip new professions tools bug

For some reason I cannot equip new tools as my artisans level up, I have one character who cannot even equip a level 1 needle. Ive tried leaving the enclave, have done a full hard reset. Rather frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    What is your tailoring level? Do you mean it cannot equip "worn needle"?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > What is your tailoring level? Do you mean it cannot equip "worn needle"?

What I mean is I cannot equip tools of a higher level on some of my characters. Some can only use the "worn tools" even though they are lvl 40 or above, also have one character who cannot equip any tools what so ever.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    The level stated on the tool is not your characters level, it is the level you are at in that profession.

For professions you are just starting, you can only use worn tools.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    > @armadeonx said:
    > The level stated on the tool is not your characters level, it is the level you are at in that profession.
    >
    > For professions you are just starting, you can only use worn tools.

I know this, I have 1 character that cannot equip any tools at all even though the character has level 80 crafting on jewels was hoping to level up artificing and leatherworking but cannot equip the basic worn tools. I have 3 characters who are working on MC 5 so I know what's what.its definitely a bug somewhere in the matrix.Going to to uninstall then reinstall game to see if that works.