test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mercenary companion performance has been nerfed badly

theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
edited June 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
Damage output of the Mercenary companion has, without any kind of information to us players, been nerfed badly, down to almost a third of what it was.

Having spent a lot of AD/Comp tokens on getting mythic mercenary companions on 3 of my 7 characters, I want an official reply on whether this is on purpose or a bug, please @nitocris83.

Your constant ninja changes like this is driving more and more of your players away and dissuading us all on ever spending any RL money on this game.
Kevfire
Guild Leader
Neverwinter SOLO Alliance

Comments

• rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    gl with getting a reply.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Nerf nerf nerf

Hard to see progress when the sandcastles we make always get kicked over.

This one is a surprise because you had to buy him originally. Came in a pack.

Something will be BIS everyone can waste their money on…till it’s nerfed out.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Mercenary isn't the only one either...
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    > @reg1981 said:
    > Mercenary isn't the only one either...

Lol

Exactly
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    As expected this bug report was completely ignored in @nitocris83 usual Monday routine, meanwhile a minor fashion bug gets a reply... :angry:
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    They've decreased it to be now ranked at 58th in single target DPS (as measured by Aragon) when it wasn't even the highest to begin with. He says that it may be accidental & hopes they may reverse or fix it. The Lightfoot Thief was similarly nerfed.

It now does a fifth of the damage of those at the highest rank:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WOB5SMx4ZpyShWnhkpyiZK2jGl8eGmcJH3q-4QX57f8/edit?usp=sharing
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User
    edited June 2021

As expected this bug report was completely ignored in @nitocris83 usual Monday routine, meanwhile a minor fashion bug gets a reply... :angry:

Because they don't even consider this is a bug. They always nerf this nerf that. It is the nth times. It is 'normal' for years. I already get used to it and I have not spent a lot for any item. There is no point to do so.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***