test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Throne of the Redeemed, Vanity Spike, and Seductive Fashion! ALL REMOVED FROM EVENT!!!

How does everyone feel about the following "Throne of the Redeemed, Vanity Spike, and Seductive Fashions" being stripped from the event that they originated from, and will be at a later date, so called, "may be available as random rewards during future events."

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Everything else from the past is there to farm, but not the items that people may have missed out from the year before (such as me). This is Garbage!!!! No coupons and no cool skins or companion. And the new throne skin is just a skin of the armor. yes? no? And the vanity pet looks like a galaxy blob. Although, great job, you finally made a cool looking companion that will once again be USELESS. You really turned a GREAT event that comes along once a year into HAMSTER poo! Am I alone on this?

BTW, THIS WHALE WILL NOT BE VISITING YOUR ZEN STORE FROM HERE ON OUT. And as long as you keep making this a pay to play, hidden under so called, free to play terms, and changing your content so much for the worse. I just feel the need to spread the word across neverwinter.

You could put last years events back in the farm. Couldn't you? Sure, why not! yay! And easily could've made it that some "EXTREME" content sales, aka companion packs, etc... could not be used with coupons, but noooooo, just take it out completely. Didn't you? lol

Comments

• Options
    darthsicarius#8215 darthsicarius Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Welcome to Neverwinter =)

That's what I always say when they remove stuff like this from events. They'll bring it back at a later date in the zen market behind the obscene paywall.

Lucky for me i got all these rewards before they decided to snip em out this year.

They have been doing it for years and end up bringing stuff back only this time hanging it on the paywall with all the rest of the old goods you can't get straight up free anymore.

The game will always be free but the best parts of Neverwinter will always be stacked beyond the high paywall.

They got to make revenue from somewhere. This is just one of their sneaky ways.

Removing the vouchers too for them was a decision based on the fact players were saving the 100 off vouchers for new comps and recently were able to get the new mythic pack in store free since it was in the companion tab instead of actual packs so those who had the vouchers still reaped the rewards of free comps and making Astral off them.

It's like the Zen backlog too. It goes down on console it starts to look hopeful then market sales force users to buy real zen with real money pushing back the backlog again.

The game itself is completely FKD in so many ways right now but we all still play it. It's almost like a drug really haha. We keep playing regardless of what they nerf or remove from the game.

Just wait until level changes drop. Everything will <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up again after everyone still just getting used to combat changes.