test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can one of the creators of this new stat chart please explain Forte for Healers

waxy#1523 waxy Member Posts: 134 Arc User
Yes can the person that created this new stat chart explained how the healers work with Forte for the Divinity recharge because there is nothing showing that it is an actual increase to your time duration or cool down on your Divinity recharge rate just wanting to check and make sure that this is a stat that's not or working or getting brushed off because it actually doesn't have a function in the game and I could better spend my points elsewhere instead of getting fooled by the wording when there's actually nothing to show or be able to set a base stat off of for Divinity recharge I ask this because I noticed with the master class Boone putting the Four Points into a giving a 4% increase to my forte only increased my crit strike by 1% on the Paladin putting 4% into Forte only increases the main stats for Forte by 1% so where is the Divinity recharge rate so I can actually test that and see the stats and if it's worth putting these points into or if I'm just getting suckered into killing everybody else and wasting there resources because I could put Boons in a better place

Comments

• Options
    foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    I second this, the "increase" isn't notorious
  • Options
    froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I didn't notice any change in divinity regen with forte. I see it as mostly a waste, it's the last stat I work on.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC