test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not receiving any end chests

My wizard is not receiving any end chests from either tomm, zariel, vos.
Even in VOS and Zariel im getting The Lost Scrolls of Void ( an item specific for TOMM as a currency)
BUT i cannot reroll these chests AND when i click accept, items dont go into my inventory. This is now the 5th time.
Reported to cryptic and all they said was post the discussion here...

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    When did this start happening?
  • Options
    amorphicist#8631 amorphicist Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    It has happened months before on my cleric and it kinda fixed it by itself. After 1 day or so, i logged in and all the chest loot mysteriously "dropped" into my inventory. I saw it come in one shot upon login.

For my wizard, its still not fixed and for him it started approx 6 days ago.
  • Options
    Any update?
  • Options
    someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    had the same issue with some treasure caches; sadly do not play CW as main anymore.
    the CW's loot table somehow bugged, also once I got the GWF bracers on my CW and it was already character bound.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    Are you guys gonna do anything about this Cryptic? I did a VOS today and again no chests. Come on? i see other reports of the same issue
  • Options
    malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Do you have an update on this? Would be nice to see move Dev responses on these tickets. Specially since Support keeps sending us to these forums to create these silly threads if they're not going to get any responses or fixes...